Thank you, my sweet friend, what a wonderful surprise you gave me this morning. Your kindness means so much to me. Hugs to you!

Is there anyone that has done something nice for you lately that you would like to express your feelings to? If so, now's the time. Post whatever you want.

Image for post Thank you, my sweet friend, what a wonderful surprise you gave me this morning.  Your kindness means so much to me.  Hugs to you!
StarzAboves avatar Language
9 33

Wot? Was I astral projecting again?

@2145303

What a nice thing to do for your SH friends, I'm sure the lucky lady will love that big kiss.....lolhello smiliehello smilie

@2145363

I'm sure she will....you're quite the charmer. lol

@2145367

hahaha You know me, I always say what I mean come hell or high water. lolclap smilieclap smilie

@StarzAbove

You are deeply in love with ur husband. yep. we can all see that. liar . lol lol

My family. You made the good times even better, and the bad times bearable.

@2141719

LOL!!!

I finally found what you guys have been talking about. Cool, Admin has acknowledged the anonymous problem. The village was filled with great rejoicing - Hazzah!

I have the best wife in the world and for all time. She finds ways practically everyday to say she loves me without speaking a word. We're coming up on 21 years and the magic is still there.

@Budwick Thanks.

I know you don't like me much, but believe it or not, my husband says the same thing about me, and we've been married longer than you. lol

@StarzAbove I know you don't like me much, but believe it or not, my husband says the same thing about me, and we've been...

I like you fine Starz. I respond to comments not personalities. I'm sorry I gave you that impression. You husband is a lucky man!

@Budwick I like you fine Starz. I respond to comments not personalities. I'm sorry I gave you that impression. You...

Yeah, he's lucky alright. While he works she slums on the internet all day with dorkydork.

@Yeah, he's lucky alright. While he works she slums on the internet all day with dorkydork.

A-hole! May I call you A-hole? You must be the dickless, piece of crap, pussy folks have been talking about! You may have missed that message from Admin that was meant to warn you against comments like the one you just left. I hope they flush your anonymous ass down the Internet toilet.

Have a nice day!