+1

amirite? Where everybody's opinion is valued and asked for Really ? I think not! amirite?

buccsoldbat, you received a warning from a moderator 2 days ago for:
Spamming.
Please remember to abide by the Amirite rules. Repeatedly breaking the rules will lead to your account being suspended.
Oops, won't do it again! have had No explanation of why this was sent, or what is meant by my 'spamming'. I take it to mean amirite and it's moderators do not like the articles I have posted. So much for everybody's opinions, amirite ? Well folks, I am happy to tell you I am leaving the site -- by my choice, not theirs---- to sow greener pastures. I leave you and yours to this unhappy mess of childish questions and sillier answers.

Image for post amirite? Where everybody's opinion is valued and asked for                      Really ? I think not!  amirite?
buccsoldbats avatar Politics
0 3
The voters have decided that buccsoldbat is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
There are no comments here yet. Start the conversation below!