Now that gays can get married what's the next perverted law that will get past?

Image for post Now that gays can get married what's the next perverted law that will get past?
Emma_Sliptinschits avatar Religion
3 31

First of all, I don't think it's a perverted law, the only thing perverted is Fundamental Christians trying to say being gay is perverted. And no I'm not gay, I only agree that they should have the same privileges as everyone else. Perhaps the next law should be an antidiscrimination law for gays.

@clayslayer new law should be that Christian bigots will have a hunting season on them...

Now that would be a tough hunt! A bigoted Christian! That would be like going on a hunt for an intelligent, liberal, atheist.

@Emma_Sliptinschit Well, I do agree that gays shouldn't be allowed to discriminate just like everyone else!

I think I worded that unclear, it should say antidiscrimination laws to keep people discriminating against gays.

@McRib_Sandwich What about everyone else like albinos and midgets?

There are laws against discrimination for race, religion, and physical conditions, but to my knowledge there aren't any for sexual orientation.

@2143239

Nice to know, thanks Bozette for the link

This comment was deleted.
@2143214

Who's James?

@2143222

You'll be in deep shit if he ever addresses the trolls who don't use the anonymous feature.

@2143214

You might not what to find out!

Well, if more laws "perverted" as this one are passed, I would be happy. It means people are learning to be decent with each other.