Is Hillary Clinton "Too Big To Jail"?

Image for post Is Hillary Clinton "Too Big To Jail"?
9% Yes 70% No 22% Other
Drues avatar People & Celebrities
3 17

Yes she is. The FBI will report their investigation to the White House controlled DOJ and the matter will be under consideration until everyone who gives a shit is long dead.

Martha Stewart wasn't.

No. She's just too wealthy to do so.

I don't know. Nixon and his gang weren't.

@dru18 I don't know. Nixon and his gang weren't.

That's because President Ford immediately pardoned Nixon for all crimes he committed or may have committed or taken part in while in office. Tricky Dicky got away with it, just as Hillary will.

@Seonag That's because President Ford immediately pardoned Nixon for all crimes he committed or may have committed or taken...

While true, IMO, what Tricky Dicky did was nothing compared to what Hilly has done, and his pardon did go toward helping this country heal.

@dru18 Not really. He was forced to resign and a lot of his friends served time.

Google it. President Ford pardoned Nixon 'of all crimes, etc.... while in office' on Sept. 8, 1974, less than a month after Nixon resigned.

@dru18 Oh, I know he pardon him, but Nixon still had to resign in disgrace.

That he did! But, in my mind, he was a disgrace long before he became President!

@Seonag That he did! But, in my mind, he was a disgrace long before he became President!

Agreed. Nixon was something else. He finally wore this country down and got in.

@dru18 Agreed. Nixon was something else. He finally wore this country down and got in.

Of course the choices in 1968 weren't that great - Nixon (R), Hubert Humphrey d smilie, and George Wallace (I). Most of the South was still Democrats at that time and George pulled a lot of votes away from Humphrey. It was sorta like a 'default' win. As a side note, that was the last time I voted Democrat.

No, she needs to be put in jail.

No, she isn't. But she'll never see the inside of one, even if 'convicted' of anything. She'll receive a Presidential pardon before that happens

She's not, but she sure thinks she is, and so far, anyone who has tried to get her on anything have all died.