This capital city plans on banning cars by 2019... A newly-elected city council in Oslo, Norway, made the landmark decision to restrict all private vehicles from the capital's center, marking the first permanent ban of this kind.

Image for post This capital city plans on banning cars by 2019... A newly-elected city council in Oslo, Norway, made the landmark decision to restrict all private vehicles from the capital's center, marking the first permanent ban of this kind.
44% Interesting 6% Oh oh 19% Don't Care 31% Other
EternalSailorSols avatar Travel
4 4

This is stupid. The people of Oslo need to fight this.

Cezars avatar Cezar Other +1Reply

I heard that that less than 50% of residents own cars in Oslo now!

I read in the progressive Huffington Post that there are lots of things we should not do because 'the planet has a fever'. Like, eating meat, owning pets, putting up Christmas lights, voting Republican and having children.

I can hear the progressive spin factories buzzing! Coming up with all kinds of taxes, fees, judgmental baloney all in the name of bogus climate change crap.

The only question remaining is what will end up having a bounty put on it first - cows, dogs, Christians or children.