The optimal office temperature for desk work is around 21°C (70°F), with performance dropping as much as 9% if temperatures reach 30°C (86°F).

Image for post The optimal office temperature for desk work is around 21°C (70°F), with performance dropping as much as 9% if temperatures reach 30°C (86°F).
EternalSailorSols avatar Jobs & Employment
6 11
@2146663

Most of the suits wore - well suits. Men are always more warm...for the most part. And when you're sitting at a computer all day - for eight hours...the cold just seeps in and stays...accounting for all the trips to the coffee maker. I would put my fingers on someone's neck and they would scream. We used to talk about burning the recycling to gain some warmth...

Let's see...have I put in enough ellpses? Here's a few more...

How do they get that. I figure our place was more -30. We had to go outside for breaks to warm up.

I would have thought the drop off number would be higher. 86F is friggin hot sitting in an office.

Well, get ready for greater unproductivity. The EPA has it's sights set on air conditioning - to be rid of it. Obama's EPA has been allowed to pass it's own legislation.

@2147045

Move them to 29 Palms. There's too much to do in Phoenix. :)

@2147045

I like how you think!

Oh I didn't know this but I rarely sit at my desk at work. I am usually all over the warehouse making sure things are operating & fixing issues.