My sister carries handiwipes whereever she goes. She makes people use them, too. Good idea or Germaphobic?

Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
9 27
@2146702

If you were here she'd have you using them, too. No one can withstand the force that is my sister.

@2147331

Aren't we all...:-)

When she takes out the package of baby b*m wipes and holds them out to you...well you might take one, too... Just sayin'

@2146765

She actually pulls out baby bum wipes... I hope they aren't poisonous... I didn't want to say that in my Post question...since it would've sounded...well, odd...

@2146784

You must be a good dad.

I would wipe buggers on her when she wasn't looking

Bit too obsessive for my tastes. Your immune system is there for a reason, and if you don't let it get some practice once in a while, it won't know what to do when you're hit with a bad bug.

She is a breeder of super germs and destroyer of life.
Polio was not even problem before 1930. In 1927 the wide spread use of soap was promulgated through a propaganda campaign by the American "Cleanness Institute". The result was people did not develop natural immunity and succumbed to many hitherto impotent germs.

https://books.google.com/books?...mp;amp;f=false

Your sister may be taking it a bit too far, but so long as her fear of germs doesn't negatively impact her life, she's fine.

@EternalSailorSol germaphobic

Do you know what is commonly found on escalator handrails? E. coli, urine, mucus, feces, and blood . And where there is mucus, you may also find cold and flu viruses.

You call her what you want. I call her smart.

@2147301

No Chuck. But we do wash our hands after taking a dump.

germaphobe

Good for Sis! A smart idea.

Germaphobic if she makes other people use them too.