-2

Whether you live for only 20 years or as long as 90 years, it makes no difference what-so-ever, if you didn't make any difference in the world, even something very small.

Image for post Whether you live for only 20 years or as long as 90 years, it makes no difference what-so-ever, if you didn't make any difference in the world, even something very small.
EternalSailorSols avatar Life
7 11

Ann Landers once said that it didn't take much to make a difference in the world. Growing a plant was one she cited as an example.

Maybe I misunderstood the question, but I disagree, causality is an actual thing. I think the impact of our choices and actions create ripples that stretch far into the future, long after we're gone. Both the actions and the consequences live on through those directly or indirectly effected by them and whether positive or negative.

More actions, more consequences. Everyone makes a difference in the world, whether positive or negative and whether intentional or unintentional.

Twenty is too young. It's the twenty-first century, we should be living much longer. y smilie

Cezars avatar Cezar Disagree 0Reply

Oh everyone makes a small difference everyday whether they realize it or not.