-3

A successful relationship is based on 3 words: You Are Right.

Sukiesnows avatar Politics
8 20

Many folks might disagree with me on this, but I believe that most poeple don't want someone that they can just walk all over all the time. I think it would get boring real fast.

Or: Take My Visa.

That would only hold true if both of them are willing to say it. If it's one way, it'll never work.

@beachbum That would only hold true if both of them are willing to say it. If it's one way, it'll never work.

My brother-in-law said he realized early on in their relationship that my sister was always right.

Yep. I'm always right. 乂^◡^乂

Adas avatar Ada Agree +3Reply
@2148767

Many successful relationships happening on Amirite, than... Sometimes I think "I love you" might be the easiest words to say in a relationship...

@2148872

You're so hard?

@2148914

Don't stop!

@2148872

What a pathetic little worm you are. Nothing to do all day but sit in your office or in mommys basement and pound your tiny pud to these old, fat, lonely avatars. cant u get a real woman? or are you a fruit?