-16

have you ever been asked to leave an all you can eat buffet because you ate too much food.

Image for post have you ever been asked to leave an all you can eat buffet because you ate too much food.
WilliamZichkos avatar Food & Drink
4 12
@2148781

then im a happy piggy (i was born in the year of the boar)
the three things i enjoy in life are family friends and eating a lot of food. ^-^

Lol! No, but I heard stories of people being told to leave. They let the food digest for a while at the table and get back up to eat again.

cali93s avatar cali93 Disagree +1Reply
@cali93 Lol! No, but I heard stories of people being told to leave. They let the food digest for a while at the table and...

whats wrong with taking your time? speed eating causes intestinal distress and can lead to choking.

Nope but that's why I stay away from buffets.

Only once

I think all you can eat buffets love me.

Never been to one where the food wasn't so greasy I couldn't even finish the salad. LOL

That would be a sight to behold

I need to bring 5 fat sumos to the buffet training grounds, and have them eat down like it's a sparring session lol

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE FOOD WONT SURVIVE

I leave when I’m through eating and have paid the bill.

Mashas avatar Masha Disagree 0Reply