+3

I love sitting on high up things listening to music while swinging my legs.

TV133s avatar Music
3 6

No thanks

Oh I am disagreeing only for the fact that I am terrified of heights. Otherwise if I wasn't I would love doing that.

@Lil_Princess Oh I am disagreeing only for the fact that I am terrified of heights. Otherwise if I wasn't I would love doing that.

I used to be like that. Back in middle school my friends would always sit on top of this wall after school and I always sat on the floor looking up at them. But not I am not scared. Also I love going on the swings listening to music too.

TV133s avatar TV133 Agree +2Reply
@TV133 I used to be like that. Back in middle school my friends would always sit on top of this wall after school and I...

Oh well I love going on swings & listening to music. How did you overcome your fear, if you don't mind me asking?

@Lil_Princess Oh well I love going on swings & listening to music. How did you overcome your fear, if you don't mind me asking?

My friends got me to sit on a tables, higher up and up as time went on, then did it with a wall and a fence. Do you ever have issues with friends when they are all sitting on top of something and you are standing or are on the floor?

TV133s avatar TV133 Agree +1Reply
@TV133 My friends got me to sit on a tables, higher up and up as time went on, then did it with a wall and a fence. Do you...

Oh yea it always bother me. My friends took me to climb a local water tower once. I was fine on the way up but after I got up there I had a panic attack & it took 3 hours before I could get back down.