Do you think it is safe or reasonable for a person to move in with someone they met online that they haven't even physically met yet? What do you think their biggest risks of doing this would be?

I would never do this, but I know people who have or is planning to. Many people think it is a good idea when I personally think it is reckless an impulsive. I don't understand why anyone would think this would be a good idea.

Image for post Do you think it is safe or reasonable for a person to move in with someone they met online that they haven't even physically met yet? What do you think their biggest risks of doing this would be?
AutumnAntonias avatar Relationships
3 16
@2151749

That would make a great movie plot!

@2150233

Well, thank goodness I am not talking about myself because I would never be so reckless. But I agree with you! I am beginning to think that no rational person would ever put their selves in this kind of situation. I am hoping they both keep their expectations about each other at bay because no one is ever what they seem until you have actually have spent time with them in the flesh. Hopefully there will be no unpleasant surprises.

NO. NO. NO.

Biggest risk?..

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>