+6

I miss a SodaFeed feature. It was a feed feature where you could find out what Posts people were responding too...sometimes on Amirite Posts just end up being pushed to the back and never getting any play...

Sukiesnows avatar Internet & Apps
5 17

I just scroll through the newest questions on the "Just In" page under the Featured tab. There really aren't that many posts in a day to go through, and even fewer interesting ones (at least to me). There's also a tab to the right hand side for "hot topics". It's the little green notebook looking thing under the big blue "Find out your friends' opinions" button.

@2150592

I can't recall they did anything to you that they didn't do to the rest of us.

@2150948

Word gets around.

@2150352

I'll check but I can't get all the Features on my iPad. But I could with SodaHead.

@2150381

And even music posts are boring 'cause you can't read the name of the song or see a pic...they're different....

sadly true, did you ask one of the people who work on this site about it?

@EternalSailorSol sadly true, did you ask one of the people who work on this site about it?

This Post has the heading of "Suggestions for Amirite" so I expect they do scrutinize most Posts....

On SodaFeed you could see what Posts your friends were responding too...and some Posts that perhaps you missed that day... Good feature!

@Sukiesnow On SodaFeed you could see what Posts your friends were responding too...and some Posts that perhaps you missed that...

What people don't realize is that SodaHead was a lot easier to integrate with Apple Macs...Amirite is Not... I cannot access the Features that have been listed below like for example the "Just In'' page.