Do you think doctors and other medical professionals will FORCE patients who are terminally ill to kill themselves by assistance suicide or euthanasia, in the future?

Image for post Do you think doctors and other medical professionals will FORCE patients who are terminally ill to kill themselves by assistance suicide or euthanasia, in the future?
31% I hope not 38% Yes 31% Other
EternalSailorSols avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
5 32

The doctors will do it at the direction of the government IPAD -Independent Pay Advisory Board. The current white house inhabitant is going to pick 18 of his lackeys to serve on that board. They will determine if someone over the age of 70 can get medical procedures to keep them alive. It's a quality of life issue and it is in the cACA.

No more than do now.

I hope not but I hope they will encourage people if they want to....

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow I hope not +1Reply

No I don't think so.

Maybe just stop careing for termanal people, it would be hard to force a person to kill themselves. I don't think most people want to live in constant pain and suffering.

Oh I sure hope not because that is one truly traumatic way to lose someone.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess I hope not -1Reply