Wake up and smell REALITY!!! Climate Change is a really happening. Look around the area where you live, and see how the weather patterns have changed over the years.

Image for post Wake up and smell REALITY!!! Climate Change is a really happening. Look around the area where you live, and see how the weather patterns have changed over the years.
80% True 10% False 10% Other
EternalSailorSols avatar Life
6 5

I think so

Yes. Oh we got a lot of snow last winter but the winters before we hardly got any.

weather patterns have always changed since the begining of times, well at least that is what science has told me. according to science we have gone through ice ages and really hot temperatures, {this being long before man was around or could have any kind of effect on the weather}. I believe pseudo scientists who want us to believe their global warming sham are trying to control the weather via chemtrails, look up in the sky for once, you will see there are chemtrails, they turn into clouds. if humans are to blame for this weather, you need look no further then the scientists and governments who made chemtrails, but you or I? we are NOT at fault.