If you are a witness of a miracle, do not speak of it.

Image for post If you are a witness of a miracle, do not speak of it.
15% True 38% False 0% Not sure 46% Other
EternalSailorSols avatar People & Celebrities
5 20

Me and 3 of my family members were witnesses of a miracle so amazing we can only tell the closest people to us and a Priest. It was so amazing and profound there wouldn't be words to describe it anyway. If someone ever wanted proof that there is a God, that would be all the proof they would have needed.

@2151768

Because there are too many people that wouldn't believe because they weren't there to witness it their selves. I don't know, sometimes I feel that telling others about it because I think it would be a good thing. Maybe someday I will. :-)

@2151772

Your absolutely right! I have been wanting to share my experience for the last 25 years.

Miracles happen EVERY day. The birth of a baby is a miracle.... and waking up each day is a miracle, and if there is another amazing miracle, I would shout it from the roof tops.

@2151582

Tiffanee----You must live a very sad life.... Nothing to look forward to and can never grow beyond your ego. I feel sorry for you.

@2152118

I am very sorry you feel that way