When you travel by car, do you drive your own or do you rent one?

From ♥Team K&J♥

Image for post When you travel by car, do you drive your own or do you rent one?
50% Oh drive my own 8% I rent, I ain't using my own 0% Oh I never travel by car 42% Other
Lil_Princesss avatar Travel
4 20
@2152013

I do it because my vehicles already have more miles than they should because of the route I take to work.

@2152017

Oh I wish mine just had 14500 miles.

Depends on how far I'm traveling. If it's more than a couple of hours away, I'll rent a car. That would be cheaper than putting gas in my Dodge Mega-Cab pickup. :-)

@Lucythetooth Depends on how far I'm traveling. If it's more than a couple of hours away, I'll rent a car. That would be...

Oh I understand that. I use to have a Ford F150. Its favorite place was the gas station.

I rent one if I'm going long distances.

@2152903

Good Luck on your new car hunt.

It depends on several factors, like how far we are going, how well our car is running, if we need more passenger or cargo space, etc. We drive our own if it's not necessary to rent something else.

Oh I have to have a friend rent me a car if I travel.

@2152014

Oh because I don't have a credit card. The car rental place requires it.

@2152018

Oh yea it does.