Do you know anyone personally, that has a sad life (Please don't mention there names or titles, if you are uncomfortable doing so)?

Image for post Do you know anyone personally, that has a sad life (Please don't mention there names or titles, if you are uncomfortable doing so)?
EternalSailorSols avatar People & Celebrities
8 13

I did. My best friend was from Jamacia, all his life he was poor just getting by, last month he died and we are sad, but he always said he would be glad when he was called home by God. I hope he is there and finally happy. I can't be sure.

Yes. I have a relative that has been controlled by her mother since was very young. She has never known any life outside her mother and it is sad that she hasn't experienced anything in life. She is now in her 50's and has never been on a date,never held hands with a guy or kissed anyone and she is she never had any real friends except for close relatives. It is sad and a lot of people don't understand why she can't just walk away. This is the only life she has ever known and now she feels compelled to stay there. I have always been there for her and has always been there for me. She is one of the sweetest most sincere people I have ever met. I would give my life for her because of her genuine heart and her pure soul. She is truly an angel and will be forever!

Oh I use to know someone like that but their life has changed a great deal. This person finally found happiness with herself & someone who truly loves her, cherishes her, & is always there for her. She now, no longer has days filled with complete sadness. No more feeling alone, empty, & completely worthless & helpless. No more days of sitting somewhere & crying because they cannot figure why they keep getting dealt all the unlucky hands. She no longer has to put on a good show pretending the world is all sunshine because now in her eyes it is just that. Oh I can mention this persons because I am completely comfortable with that, its myself.