Is it true that when or if bees go extinct, we are all going to be in big trouble?

92% Yes 0% No 8% ? 0% Other
EternalSailorSols avatar Animals & Nature
10 19

Food crops are suffering already. Without bees people will need to pollinate things by hand.

Not really sure, but you can say bye bye to honey and any product that requires it as an ingredient.

Basically

Yes I heard that, too.

Sadly enough, the problems with pesticides and pollution are known since long, but too little has been done to protect them and our natural environment: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2...n_5500380.html

Without their pollination, we would lose much of our food.

@Marianne Hello, Jan - so good to see you here !

You too !!! I'm following you now, so I won't lose track of you Image in content

@JanHaskell You too !!! I'm following you now, so I won't lose track of you

Thank you so much, Jan; I was late with my messages and started with the button follow. There are quite a few friends here who will be happy to see you.
l smiliesmile smiliel smilie

not because of a food shortage but because those who killed all the bees will now have ultimate control over your food and mine. aka MONSANTO