What do you think about Starbucks appeasing whiny atheists?

Image for post What do you think about Starbucks appeasing whiny atheists?
KristenGuruLynns avatar Life
1 59
@2154563

They could be smart to have nothing but a plain white cup all the time. It adds to the cost whenever you get special printing done..Besides why aren't we all using our reusable cups? I brought mine into target starbucks and they did a full cup for only 52 Cents. I do appreciate hat when I shop Target.

@2154563

Starbucks has been attacking America and Christians for awhile now.

http://mrconservative.com/2014/...-shareholders/

I think you're being ignorant, and it has nothing to do with "anti-christmas". Nowhere does it show "atheism", Maybe rather then listening to idiots, read their response, I thought it was a nice idea, that backfired, because of ignorant people.

@2154335

Good are you going to invite everyone over for a test jolly smilie
Seems to me only rich hipsters who can't take the time learn or to do anything for themselves go to Starbucks. I only go there to get the free used grounds for my garden.

@2154335

i'd put Molly & Lean in dat sh*t cuz YOLO

Christmas was outlawed in many parts of the christian world, it was an adaptation from earlier pagan religions. It has only been a part of christianity for the last 200 years and was not fully celebrated until abut the last 100.

@Seedy3 Christmas

The holiday that the Christians stole was the pagan Saturnalia Festival for celebration of the winter Solstice, and used the last day of the festival for the birthday of their fictitious Christ.. Dec 25th

@clayslayer The holiday that the Christians stole was the pagan Saturnalia Festival for celebration of the winter Solstice, and...

It was also the birthday of Mithras, Horus, Bacchus, and a few others, but i still say Christmas.

@clayslayer that is probably because you were brainwashed into believing it...LOL

brainwashed in saying merry Christmas? No, my parents didn't celebrate it, because of its pagan origin.

@Seedy3 brainwashed in saying merry Christmas? No, my parents didn't celebrate it, because of its pagan origin.

Then why do you say it.. Just to be saying it??? when someone says merry Christmas to me, I say merry solstice to you to..

@clayslayer Then why do you say it.. Just to be saying it??? when someone says merry Christmas to me, I say merry solstice to...

Just my preference, Maybe from my depredation of not celebrating it from my youth, LMAO. Actually being no one would know what I was talking about if I said Happy Saturnalia and they'd look at me like I was nuts.

i think there are many religions besides Christianity that they are catering to. here is a link to the major holidays besides Christmas around the same time http://www.religioustolerance.org/xmas_other.htm

Not aware of asking Starbuck's or anyone else to "appease" me.

Christmas has never, had anything to do with Jesus Christ. It's always been about making money. So why would anyone care what design is on a cup from StarBucks!

The only ones complaining are Christians.

@Yami_no_KoHime The only ones complaining are Christians.

Many people hate Starbucks for other reasons.

But, them caving in to Atheists is absurd. They should go bankrupt for this.

@Cezar Many people hate Starbucks for other reasons. But, them caving in to Atheists is absurd. They should go bankrupt...

I know plenty of varied people who go to Starbucks. They have excellent coffee, good food, and great service.

@Sukiesnow I know plenty of varied people who go to Starbucks. They have excellent coffee, good food, and great service.

why go to starbucks pay 4 bucks for a cup of lousy coffee, when my wife makes a better cup for 50 Cents..

@clayslayer why go to starbucks pay 4 bucks for a cup of lousy coffee, when my wife makes a better cup for 50 Cents..

I like a good cup of my own coffee, too,, but it's not always practical when people spend at least 8-9 hours out and aboot...

@Sukiesnow I like a good cup of my own coffee, too,, but it's not always practical when people spend at least 8-9 hours out...

When I am out there are better places with cheaper excellent coffee that Starbucks.. and it only costs ,maybe a dollar...Here at home we grind our own.. a good cup might go as high as a quarter, depending on what beans we get..

@clayslayer When I am out there are better places with cheaper excellent coffee that Starbucks.. and it only costs ,maybe a...

Yes... I try almost every coffee places have...I find most greasy spoons have coffee that tastes burnt...prolly too much chicory... And sometimes one just has a craving for a decent café au lait.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred That is why mcdonalds usually has any size coffee for 1$. Now that I can afford

McDs coffee is good as one's first coffee for the day....with a lovely egg McMuffin...but after it sits for a while it tastes burnt and too mild... I think they water it down...

What a lousy excuse. All Christians should boycott Starbucks then I'm sure they'd change their mind.

@StarzAbove What a lousy excuse. All Christians should boycott Starbucks then I'm sure they'd change their mind.

I think most people claiming to be christians gave up christ for santa clause. Nothing about xmas has anything except retail now. I boycott the season.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I think most people claiming to be christians gave up christ for santa clause. Nothing about xmas has anything...

I'm still trying to figure out what they did wrong, they've never had a religious cup for christmas, they've had snowflakes, snowmen, ornaments, other non-religious symbols, but just festive and seasonal. So why now is their blank cup an abomination?

Awesome. Just another sign that athiesm is replacing christianity.

I don't shop Starbucks.

You just gotta laugh.

it is just a cup get over it now

I think Starbucks can run it's business any way it chooses. Nobody makes me go there.

lol white girls be like

Boycott them out of business.

@Cezar Boycott them out of business.

They've actually never had a "Christmas" cup, and the idiot that started this is a christian evangelist, that is an idiot, nearly worse than Pat Robertson. It's really not a sign of "atheism" growing, it's a sign of acceptance. Starbucks decided to just have a cup with the colors of the season, and not put a snowman, snowflake, or other NON-CHRISTIAN symbols on it. Your call for a "boycott them out of bussiness" is out of ignorance.

They should just tell them to shut the F up.

I think they know who they sell the most coffee to.

They know who their customers are. People who have more money than brains go to starbucks regularly. I don't like christmas because it is such an expensive rushed time, all for retail not for church. If it was a nice simple holiday like easter, I wouldn't hate it at all.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred They know who their customers are. People who have more money than brains go to starbucks regularly. I don't like...

Think easter is simple? go into all the big stores and see the stock of Easter Candies that have... It to was a pagan holiday stolen by the Christians, and they capitalize on it by selling millions of tons of EASTER CANDY, and little furry bunnies and baby chicks...LMAO