If you have a laptop or desktop, make sure you clean the keyboard once in a while. Also make sure the computer is turned off, while doing so.

Image for post If you have a laptop or desktop, make sure you clean the keyboard once in a while. Also make sure the computer is turned off, while doing so.
43% Thanks. 36% No Need. 21% Other
EternalSailorSols avatar Music
7 7

lol I've never done that, I dust it once in a great while. lol

It's good to use an air duster to clean out the inside of your computer as well. You definitely want the computer off when you do this and you definitely do not want to use a vacuum or touch any of the components inside the computer (hence the use of an air duster). Static shock can render your computer useless.

No need. My keyboard on my laptop doesn't work anymore after I spilled nail polish remover on it. :/

cali93s avatar cali93 No Need. +2Reply

Don't forget mobile devices they need cleaning too

i own a chromebook, its fanless, and it don't need to shut it off unless i need to do a restart for updates. it restarts and is up and going where i left off in 10 seconds. but i do clean my keyboard.