THE SICKNESS OF 'SODA HEAD' CARRIES ON

Let's face it. Soda Head never really left us. It merely took different forms. Soda Head was one of the best sites on the internet. I absolutely loved it! Even Face Book couldn't hold a candle to it, when it came to the script. But it could also be one of the darkest and most contentious sites. And that darkness has not left us. It is here on this site, and it is on Face Book in the evil of members and the twisted mentality they posses. How did such a wonderful, fun and computer friendly site produce so much negative energy, and how has it been able to contaminate the internet? Is a site like Soda Head even healthy? Is this site? SH members see everything this site does, and they comment, and they participate. This site listens to those very people who don't even have an account. Seriously, there are former SH members who live take and post snapshots of Amirite. So in reality, Soda Head never really left. It only got weirder, creepier, and more hostile. JUDGING BY SODAHEAD, AND THIS SITE, MAYBE WE JUST WEREN'T READY FOR THE INTERNET. AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL BE.

Image for post THE SICKNESS OF 'SODA HEAD' CARRIES ON
dru18s avatar Life
8 718
@2156905

Always the light of the party. :)

@2156975

Felix knows how to hold his beer.

@2154290

WTF!! This has not one thing to do with anyone particular, and everything to do with ALL of us!

@2157186

Who is going after her. Did I mention her name? I hadn't thought about that asshole in months until I saw her shitty comments about me and my friends on FB.

@2157997

Yes, it was on an OPEN FORUM. FB "The Lounge" is an open forum.

And since she knew EVERYTHING about a post I made a short while back and mentioned that on FB, then I would say it is a good chance she is watching now.

Don't worry so much about Peapod, she is no angel. She gives as good as she gets. Worry more about Starz and the way assholes are stalking, harassing, and cloning her. She has been a good friend to you.

@2158117

Do you see a name anywhere, dipshit?

@2158135

Is there a reason why someone might say that and is it really educating someone?

That is a complete insult where as mine had a message behind it. Don't trust on the internet. I tend to do just that.

@2158144

LMAO!! There are forty people in that group and only 28 looking at your post, with only five liking it. Get a clue Benji!!

Yeah she was. She made reference to one of my past posts and then bitchily said "I would be embarrassed to be the author......"

I got the boot because TB and Remy are the same person, and when you insult one you insult the other.

I finally had to give Remy the boot when she wouldn't shut the fuck up.

And yes, groups can be reported the same way people are.

@2158021

And John got chased off. You need to tell yourself that comments like that happen for a reason. Usually it is retaliation for the way he has been talked about. He was torn up one side and down the other.

I hope so because right now it looks like you are chastising her. She is an adult, and is entitled to her own feelings and comments, even if it doesn't always agree with yours.

@2158086

Just going to throw this out for giggles. When people I like tend to argue, fight, or unfriend one another, I stay the hell out of it. I have found that when other friends jump in, it can cause embarrassment,confusion, and hurt feelings.

That's just me. Everyone is different.

Glad to hear it. I don't want fighting on this post, and I want people to feel free to express their feelings.

And by people, I mean those with a NAME! :)

@2158263

Nothing more vicious at times. Especially when there is a boy involved. :)

@2158154

Damn, that is so cute! Serenity you always get the cute ones.

@dru18 Just going to throw this out for giggles. When people I like tend to argue, fight, or unfriend one another, I stay...

Dru you are asking to much. These people follow you. You are almost their cult hero LMAO on that one. However there is a grain of truth to this. You have yet to post something without it getting lively!

@2158068

Will do, and he knows I consider him a friend. :)

@2158089

I know NOW. Serenity told me. Nice plan you two have got going there. :)

@2158300

Good for you John, show them what a classy guy you are.

@2157311

Oh give it up already. The guilt routine isn't working.

@2157311

If you're my friend, then why are you hiding behind anonymous and stalking my comments and upraves. I don't blame anyone, but if you're my friend, tell me who you are. Stop hiding behind anonymous.

@2160536

That's going to cost you
Better have eyes behind your head, people disappear all the time

@2157173

Of course they do, but the point of this post was to let people know that hate can be a virus going from site to site.

@dru18 Of course they do, but the point of this post was to let people know that hate can be a virus going from site to site.

The people are what make a site. If this one is angry and hate filled it's being done by the people not the site. Amirite can get rid of all the anonymous features it wants. This will not stop the angry folks from finding a way to hate.

@BarbOBarr The people are what make a site. If this one is angry and hate filled it's being done by the people not the site...

As one wise person said, if some people didn't act like dickheads, Amirite wouldn't have to come in and do anything.

@2154773

hahaha good idea John.

@2154534

I wouldn't doubt it, for our ears were just burning last night.

Snoopy, gossipy, disgruntled people. Poor Facebook.

@dru18 I wouldn't doubt it, for our ears were just burning last night. Snoopy, gossipy, disgruntled people. Poor Facebook.

Wow, that surprises me because I was told by friends that FB is a nice safe place to enjoy friends, but if there's conflict over there, and they are snooping over here, then they might as well leave and join us over her so we can talk to them and get their peeves ironed out. because I have three friends that I know of on FB and I know none of them would be bothering anyone on this site.

@2154787

It is TB down voting us.

@2156311

And we all know who that is!

@2156311

Didn't even know she was on this site. Is nothing sacred?

@2154359

Bullies are always cowards. ALWAYS.

@dru18 Bullies are always cowards. ALWAYS.

And what would you call someone who makes a vulgar fake profile on here? Ya know, like the one you made today. When you`re finished taking shit about everyone else, why don`t you tell all your friends about the nasty fake profile you made today?

@2154290

Point made on this post. Anonymous. No balls to post their own name. I was not a member of SH. I met you folks on this site. Most have been great. The ones that cause most if the problems do not use their real names and spew hateful comments to anyone that is not in agreement with them. Ignore these people, do not let them ruin this site. I've noticed on FB half of them don't stay as they have to keep it between the lines.

@BarbOBarr Point made on this post. Anonymous. No balls to post their own name. I was not a member of SH. I met you folks on...

In the process of reporting, and then moving on. Barb, Soda Head was one of the best done sites and it was properly monitored. But you never realized how unnerving some of those people on that site were, until it went down. Then they all invaded FB and huddled down in their little covens.

@TiberiuSS More lies Dru? Take a break, you don`t have to be full of shit 24 hours a day.

You must be a shit smelling dog if you traveled over from FB to this one. One good thing about FB that is a site that will toss your shit smelling ass off of it.

@2158988

My posts don't die easy deaths. Your link didn't come up. Work on that, zonkey. :)

@2168689

LOL! I know that now? That was sometime ago. Unfortunately Benji has not left the building. At the end of this post giving me grief. as only he can do.

@2168703

Tell that to the new IMPROVED Benji. Looks like the old crap to me.

It was dying.

@2168720

And you got a down vote for that one.

It is always easy to move on when some ignore you. Kinda of hard to do otherwise.

Anyway, I am moving on from all of this.

@2168734

This was suppose to be thought provoking post until it was taken over by idiots.

I am making another post although it won't be fun, it will be interesting. Hope to see you aboard. :)

@2168738

This post was never a connotation. "Are we what makes a site or is it the other way around?" End of story.

After you see my new post you will see no connotation at all. At least I hope not. :)

@2170634

Thank you.

No, they actually practice some restraint. A new one for them.

@2158998

It's not man, it only goes so far.

You must know Roy.

@2159011

Because he is just crazy about the Pharts, and they are crazy about him.

Oh man, he is just way to touchy.

@2159043

Nifty. I could hum it all day long.

@2154290

As far as going your so called round 33, here's a new one DON'T. Ignore move on and for once stfu😊

@BarbOBarr As far as going your so called round 33, here's a new one DON'T. Ignore move on and for once stfu😊

LMAO!

Didn't even bother to read the post, just saw the name, and decided to be an ass.

@2158846

He is talking about some of the anonymous ones and TB. :)

@2154290

Who would you be referring too Anonymous one? Your fellow cowardly anonymous friends? LMAO

@dru18 Oh shit, TB is on here, down voting us.

I`m everywhere Dru. You talk shit and I magically show up. Of course you could shut that rectum under your nose for once and I`d go away. Ask your idiot friends....they stopped talking shit about me and remy and I stopped embarrassing the shit outta them. So by all means, continue to talk shit and spread lies. I`ll be more than happy to make you cry.

@TiberiuSS I`m everywhere Dru. You talk shit and I magically show up. Of course you could shut that rectum under your nose for...

This is a perfect example of someone that stalks and brings their anger and hate to a site. Go get some professional help. Quit threatening others.

Okay, but make sure you check out your group first, if it is still there that is.

You know once in awhile, Linda, Rick, and Joe would try to sneak in an intelligent post but who wanted to read that?

Instead we got the honor of reading of how many fleas Rose and Remy found on their dogs that day.

But my favorite in all the world??

Was Benji's post about how he just found a new pimple on his ass.

Yeah, that was a classic.

What the hell was I thinking?

This comment was deleted.
@2177837

You're a fucking idiot.

@2177837

What does Remy have to do with this? Can`t you read? Are you truly that stupid?

@TiberiuSS What does Remy have to do with this? Can`t you read? Are you truly that stupid?

Remy aka Adi aka Denise aka Tiberius aka 'God knows who else...'

Everything, you moron.

@2159216

I was on the edge of my seat.

@

Real nice Remy. Just keep reassuring me of how insane you are.

@2159180

What title do you have? Heavy weight butt pirate champion?

@2179791

Hey shithead, YOU were the one offering to give people a beating. That means YOU were the one talking trash you stupid pussy. How about you remove the penis from your mouth and put your money there? My offer still stands, you half a sissy bitch. Stop by R.I, we only have 1 airport. By the way Marymark (no, that`s not a typo) you are the only person on earth that thinks you`re a badass. SO either shut that cock holster under your nose or bring your sissy ass here and I`ll do it for you.

@2179791

FAT LITTLE FAIRY

@2159180

LOL STFU shit stain.

@2177287

Hey fucktard, I`m here for my beating :) I really need a good beating. What say you borrow your boyfriend`s big girl underpants and stop by. I`m all alone here in R.I just waiting for a beating. Let me know when you wanna stop by. You have an open invitation, sissy girl.

You flatter yourself.

People who could make me cry are people who matter to me. Point taken?

@TiberiuSS Awww poor Dru, I`m sorry mister...I mean Miss....lol

You would know about gender confusion. Mam or is it mister???

Please pick new material for your put downs. That one has dinosaur crap on it.

@2156580

She is already here.

@2156920

Love that song.

Why are people still hungover Sodahead? I honestly don't even think about that site anymore unless someone brings it up. It was actually a blessing in disguise that it shutdown because I'm not on the internet as much.

@cali93 Why are people still hungover Sodahead? I honestly don't even think about that site anymore unless someone brings...

I miss the people I knew on it. We lost 100's when it shut down.

But the point is, is that it did create a certain mind set that wasn't always healthy.

Time to STFU you gasbag. We're all getting sick of your passive-agressive posts meant to start a new bitch session.

@2156483

Whatever, 'IT'!! Sorry that the message of this post went right over your head.

I haven't lost anybody that was worth keeping.

@2156694

Must be important enough for you to keep hiding from her. Can't even stand behind your own words. You are a waste of computer space.

@2156924

Does your husband know you are trying to pick up men on the internet?

@2157183

I sent you a PM. Never said it was. This post was about how sites like SH can bring out the dark side, and how that dark side can go from site to site.

@2157043

God help us all.

@2157180

Who is it? Most of us would certainly like to know who these anonymous posters are.

@2157188

Whoa there, I haven't ripped into anyone.

@2157199

Why are you accusing me? Why are you so upset with me? I'm not on FB, and I have nothing to do with what goes on there.

@2157352

We're fine. No one is mad, he had every right to voice his opinion. He's a good friend, and I could never be mad at him.

@2157319

Marky and I are fine. Good friends disagree at times and that's OK with me. No one is mad. In fact we had a good conversation after our comments. We both are loyal friends to one another, and it would take a whole lot more than that to lose him as a friend.

@2157180

I agree with Starz on that one. How can anyone be ruled out when no one knows who "anonymous" is. I know I sure don't.

@2157070

John, I don't know your experience with her or why she blocked you. I'm sure she had reasons. That's between the two of you. But there's no need to call her or anyone names. And as far as her husband goes, I saw his picture and he's a very good looking guy. And they are very happy. Plus, no one should make jokes about one's looks or age. That's childish.

I don't know what Danni thought, but she was in a group with us and she seemed happy. She supported all of us and was a good friend to all of us.

@2157583

Yes you can say whatever you want, but You're taking what I said all wrong and you're mad. I'm not defending anyone, just stating the facts that people whoever it is, shouldn't make fun of other people's looks or ages.

You're the one that brought Danni up. Your words.....Danni hated her, realised what a pain in the butt...

Two wrongs don't make a right. And you're better than that.

@2156936

He's funny. He is adding levity to this post.

@2157025

Don't forget those LSD flashbacks.

@2156877

Old wenches? You are way older! All the wrinkles without any of the wisdom. Sad.

@2156910

Oh for gods sake. You folks couldn't survive without the drama. I love ole pods victim routine. They talked about me an my husband ( sob) she has been trolling the internet looking for anyone who would show her attention. Don't think she would like to go back in history and have the screen shots if her shopping men in her bikini. They can and will be found if the drama hags don't stop with their gossip. I almost hope they do. It would certainly be interesting to show.

@2156548

Linnster, you do realize that there are circumstances that you may not be aware of? Let me enlightened you. I was happily part of a SH group for months until I got slapped hard by a whinny bitch who is in the middle of his sex change.

When I got slapped, I then BLOCKED. This post serves as a warning how the hate virus of SH can, has, and will continue to spill over onto other sites.

The site went down, but the hatred is still as strong.

@2154885

There are circumstances you are not aware of. I will leave it at that.

@2157155

Linnster, it has stopped, okay? It was something on FB that took my by surprise.

@2157159

It was a good post. Sorry you didn't get the meaning of it.

Have a good evening.

@2157106

Yes Anonymous one, YOU have been kicked to the curb. You are totally irrelevant.

Too bad the message behind the post went way over your head.

@2157106

Wow, why do you keep hiding behind anonymous. If you want people to believe anything you say, post it with your screen name, otherwise your words just show how frustrated and mean spirited you really are. Only bullies have to hide.

@2157357

I don't care if they call me a bully, at least I post using my screen name. And if they want to be believed, then they should stop hiding behind the anonymous feature.

@2156508

Not the site, just the idiots who keep pushing the envelope.

@2156802

I was desperately trying to find out who did it, and I accused many innocent people. I am sorry Sir Anthony.

You don't gossip, spill secrets, or stalk. You have decency. And on the internet, that is rare.

@2156824

Join Zonkey on that one. He would agree. :)

@2177680

You should know, you've been stalking and harassing me on this site as well as on Sodahead. Jealous much?

You're the troublemaker and scared to face me with your real name. Oh and by the way that would be BlondieBrownEyes, and damn proud of it. lol

@2177779

Thanks, hon. I don't usually reply to the bullies who post anonymously, but I just couldn't resist showing this jerk how really stupid he is and that I care....lol

@2177800

And jealous of us people that have good lives....I just can't believe that grown people would act this way. What a terrible example they are setting for their kids, that is if they have any.

This comment was deleted.
@2177880

Dru....what are you today? A man or a woman? Both? Neither? A little of each? Stop being such a lying bitch. Where did I mention Starz?

@2177880

Mr Dru....let's test your integrity. Stop mentioning me and Shawn, and this goes away. Ball's in your court dude.

@2177887

Yes it is. got a problem? Tell your asshole friend to keep my name out of his/her mouth and there won't be any problems. I don't have a problem with you. Hell i don't even know you. but we certainly CAN have a problem if you choose to take it there. Mind your business cupcake.

@2177887

Yes. Just one example how people can change on a dime.

This comment was deleted.
This comment was deleted.
@2177904

He's scared of a strong guy like you, he only preys on women!

@2177891

I'll bet you could tell us a lot about what goes on over at FB....and to why they keep coming over here if they hate this site so much.

@2178271

You have a great attitude, that's why we are such great friends.

@StarzAbove I'll bet you could tell us a lot about what goes on over at FB....and to why they keep coming over here if they...

I can tell you Starz what goes on, on FB. I've been on that site for years. These people have to come over to this as they are not allowed to post their hatefilled garbage on FB. They are warned about it and also have to use their real names. The groups are monitored a bit more strictly especially new ones that spring up. That is why you get the malcontents on this site dragging their dirt with them. I'm not saying they are over there sipping tea and reading their bibles every night. They do have to watch themselves a bit more.

@BarbOBarr I can tell you Starz what goes on, on FB. I've been on that site for years. These people have to come over to this...

Thanks for the information, I can tell by the way they act that most of them are very frustrated with their lives, so they come here to cause trouble. It's just too bad that they choose to cause trouble instead of enjoying themselves, meet new friends and just have fun.

@StarzAbove Thanks for the information, I can tell by the way they act that most of them are very frustrated with their lives...

I agree maybe since there seems to be a lack of mods on this site it's like a feeding frenzy. What always floors me is people having a good time and here comes the anonymous poster to ruin it. I can say somthing totally benign and get down voted or have someone make a snarky remark. This latest guy has been relentless on causing problems. He must be miserable in his own life.

This comment was deleted.
@2179331

No Dru he is hiding. His " friends " surrounded him with so much support. He couldn't take it. LOL

@BarbOBarr No Dru he is hiding. His " friends " surrounded him with so much support. He couldn't take it. LOL

Bastard just pulled a good one.Tell you on FB.
Pod is on this site too, Starz just recognized her style of attack.

I know the reality of not having friends was too much for the fragile cretin.

@2180015

Careful old boy, 54 is Pod's age, not mine.

Because they are bored and need to keep the hate going. If they stayed on FB they would eat each other ive😊

@BarbOBarr Because they are bored and need to keep the hate going. If they stayed on FB they would eat each other ive😊

It must be very boring on FaceBook for certain people to be peeking in on this site all day long and causing trouble. If they would quit nosying around and mind their own business, things would be a lot nicer over here.

What we do and say on this site is none of their business. They are too cowardly to create an account and face us, so they send their little spies over to cause more trouble. Geez....people, grow up and get a life, because you sure don't have one now.

@

Getting old find new material guys. Are you that lacking in imagination???

@BarbOBarr Getting old find new material guys. Are you that lacking in imagination???

DRu...we know this is you. lmao...so you're Barb...the sister that doesn't speak to you as well as Dru...interesting.Image in content

@2178361

Are you stepping up to administer said beating?

This post is not talking about anyone, hmm.......

"Drue you have got that right! Amen! I never saw anything like the likes of what I saw on FB last night. So much hate, and guess what? All ex-soda heads who can't move on and let go.

One of them is a professional whiner, the other munches grass and goes "naaaaaa", and the other four are right from the mental ward in their group home. Right now they are having their jello snack pudding time before the go to bed."

Well, I declare.......ex-SodaHeads on FB groups for ex-SodaHeads! Who would of thunk it. I saw those posts on FB. The one you posted demonizing a certain person, the one where you blamed a certain 'group' for "killing" this site when it was unavailable. I also saw the one announcing that you'd been removed from a private FB group. "And that darkness has not left us. It is here on this site, and it is on Face Book in the evil of members and the twisted mentality they posses."

The thing is Dru, is that most of those you've deemed "evil" did not have any grudge against you that was carried over from SH.
I didn't say I've never dissed anybody, I said I've never done it in a private message about someone I pretended to like.

That emergency vet facility didn't even charge me for all the lifesaving care they provided for Angel. They had to wire his broken jaw, among caring for all the other injuries he had. Thinking back, I wish I had given them a larger donation. No other veterinarian facility has ever not charged me, when I brought in an animal in distress that wasn't mine.

@Piper2 This post is not talking about anyone, hmm....... "Drue you have got that right! Amen! I never saw anything like...

I think it's time to let the whole thing go. It took a bollocking from someone I love very much to realise that this is stupid.

@2168670

I don't regret it Dru. The fact that you are still attacking members of said group justifies what I did. The fact that your reports have done nothing comes as no surprise either. It's a far nicer place without you there.

@TheCensoredBrit I don't regret it Dru. The fact that you are still attacking members of said group justifies what I did. The fact...

My reports?? I never made any reports.

Sorry weasel, you were the one who posted that on the group. Only defending myself, which is what anyone would have done.

I will attack whoever attacks me. Now get that through your thick skull. If someone posts a PM of mine, than I will damn well tell people about it. If someone keeps blocking and unblocking me than I will write a witty post about it.

Then why are you sticking your nose in my business?Why are you on my posts? You don't like me, than leave me alone. Leave my comments and posts alone.

YES, and it was always in RETALIATION. The person, whom I soooooooo "demonized", had just posted the damn PM. And yes, that same person has an annoying habit of blocking and then unblocking me. I never start this shit, but I won't take it either. That is MY flaw of not leaving things alone. We humans are full of them.

"Pretended to like"?? Sorry, but that PM was taken out of context. You don't even know when or WHY I made that remark.

That's great about the vet facility. I have never heard of such a thing of not charging. You usually can't even get the animal seen without forking over at least 200 dollars. What a wonderful thing you BOTH did. :)

@2179621

Pack it up Pod. Your victim days are winding down. I was told that was the name you called me. As usual, you are way off the mark.

@2179621

You probably buy this buy the case. Are you sure you can spare a box? The holidays are coming up😊

I know that I am a very flawed human being. I do try to resist feelings of vindictiveness, though, and I know that I've done well with that.

I'm not buying that always retaliation claim, there. I was a member of SH for almost 5yrs, before the site rather obnoxiously informed us that the actual opinions of individuals were no longer welcome or possible. I never saw a post attacking you personally there, by anyone you and your seeming 'buds' starting insulting on this one.
Didn't see it on the SodaHead FB groups either, until it started here. Not saying I couldn't have missed something, of course.

If you wish to be vindictive in retaliation to vindictive retaliation in response to vindictive retaliation........that is surely your business. It is the deceit part of it that gets my 'hackles' up mostly, and the innocent act.

Yes, that emergency vet facility is or was unique to me, in their caring for an injured animal without demanding first or after fees. It was many years ago. I don't know if that happened because I walked in there with a bloody cat in my arms saying "please help him", or because they just fell in love with that amazing trooper of a sweet cat. Probably the latter.

I did speak to them often, during his recovery.

@Piper2 I know that I am a very flawed human being. I do try to resist feelings of vindictiveness, though, and I know that...

Oh please if there is anything that I have never been accused of, it is "acting innocent" I think my message is pretty clear. If you are not the guilty one than you won't see yourself in it.

Well then you MISSED it big time. Because even people who were not involved tell me that they saw it on Soda Head Lounge. They were good friends who told me that they just ignored it and went on by. Wouldn't give it the time of day. I am lucky to have friends like that.

And if that group keeps it up they will have members jumping ship.

I had my share on SH, but mostly from conservatives who did not agree with my liberal opinion. It was rarely personal.

Most Emergency Veterinarian Hospitals/Clinics are run like a business, with very little emotion involved. What you entered that night was a 'God's Send'. You all should be very proud of yourselves, because it seems like everyone involved stepped up to the plate.

@dru18 Oh please if there is anything that I have never been accused of, it is "acting innocent" I think my message is...

Oh please, indeed. That's your whole damn spiel, on those posts in which your sole purpose is to insult and goad others. You contradict what you say, and pretend to be an 'innocent' victim when it comes back at you.

I doubt if I missed anything posted in the FB SodaHead Lounge group. Most of the people who commented on anything concerning YOU, had formerly kind of liked you because they share your caring for the lives of non-human creatures.

Yes, I'm very aware of that, concerning most/some veterinarian facilities. I'm not proud, exactly, that I've taken action to help out other animals so many times. If something prevents me from acting though, I feel guilty as hell.....

@Piper2 Oh please, indeed. That's your whole damn spiel, on those posts in which your sole purpose is to insult and goad...

You didn't. She got pissy because I let the group admins know she was attacking certain members on here. They, quite rightly, didn't like it and gave her the boot. She then got even more pissy and tried reporting us, although that came to nothing too.

You would have to be as blind as a bat to have missed that one. Or delusional. I went back on to comfort Aidan about her dog and there it was: IN BOLD TYPE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE, JOHN AND MY DISCUSSION FROM AMIRITE.

"kinda of liked me"? That's "kinda" of a compliment.

Most of them are still friends, and if they are not, oh well....

Now just keep getting those up votes shall we?

" I'm not proud, exactly, that I've taken action to help out other animals so many times"

Wow, I thought that was a really cool thing about you.

@dru18 You would have to be as blind as a bat to have missed that one. Or delusional. I went back on to comfort Aidan...

I'm fairly certain that I saw all of those posts on the the SH Facebook groups that involved you. As I've already mentioned, there were none there, until you started shit on this site, and there.

None of you are innocent, but you seem to think the vindictive shit is just fine as long you only post avatars of people, when you attempt to goad and insult them. You do also mention the names of individuals in your comments, many times.

I do not feel proud, exactly, about something that is just a defining part of who I've always been. I feel GOOD though, very good, when my actions to help out other creatures turn out undeniably positive.

@Piper2 I'm fairly certain that I saw all of those posts on the the SH Facebook groups that involved you. As I've already...

Whatever Piper, you saw it. But I am beyond caring. I have given way too much attention to attention seeking creeps. No more.

You should be proud to take the time and effort to care. Just like those who don't should be ashamed.

Why should I not have shown that screenshot Dru? You were cowardly enough to attack members of that group on a site which none of them were members of. I just did what you should have had the decency to do in the first place and told them.

@TheCensoredBrit Why should I not have shown that screenshot Dru? You were cowardly enough to attack members of that group on a site...

Who did I attack? You were the only subject as far as I could see. And you did it to be an asshole and nothing more.

But I really don't care. If you are that desperate for ammunition, then go for it.

It is over. Just brought it up for Piper.

@dru18 Who did I attack? You were the only subject as far as I could see. And you did it to be an asshole and nothing...

And yet you got booted (a most enjoyable experience for me, especially when you started ranting about reporting us :P)

If you didn't care, you wouldn't go on about it. Ergo, you care. A lot. That's why I don't believe you when you say "it's over".

@TheCensoredBrit And yet you got booted (a most enjoyable experience for me, especially when you started ranting about reporting us...

I got booted before I "ranted about reporting". At least if you are going to lie, get the events in the right sequence.

It's over, Benji.

@dru18 I got booted before I "ranted about reporting". At least if you are going to lie, get the events in the right...

If it's over, then I won't be seeing you trying to garner sympathy by lying to others about the event hmm?

And I said your booting was made more enjoyable by this response after:

@2171250

Oh please, you and that little ass group mean nothing to me. I am in enough groups and rarely do I even post on any of them. So keep on spying there Benji.

It's Remy on a good day.

@Meow

You have been caught Benji.

@dru18 You have been caught Benji.

Yes he has and I proved it to him on another post....of course he's not man enough to admit that he was in the wrong. lol

@2176911

Amen. It seems as though some FB just can't let go of the hate they had on SH. If they want to comment they should come on here and talk to us.

@2173791

Hah. I knew it wouldn't last. :P

@dru18 Always long goodbyes with you Benji.

Well, when you can practice some self control, and stop being so bitter about getting booted from a group you said you hated anyway, then maybe you will see less of me. It's in your court now cupcake.

@TheCensoredBrit Well, when you can practice some self control, and stop being so bitter about getting booted from a group you said...

Whatever Benji. Just telling the truth to a very dishonest remark. Setting your anonymous ass straight.

Bitterness? That would come from someone who felt betrayed when she tried to fish on the internet. And went on and on and on and on.....about it.

It would always stem from someone who says his shit is together, but still stalks and harasses others.

Have to go Benji. Give my love to Remy and Tiberius. And for God's sake try to pretend they are separate people.

@dru18 Whatever Benji. Just telling the truth to a very dishonest remark. Setting your anonymous ass straight...

Hey, it's not me you need to convince. It's yourself. And you can give your love to Remy and Tiberius yourself, you spineless coward :)

@2173791

Wow.....

"You know the funny thing. I am so smart when it comes to posting. Never use any names."

So you think those kind of personal insults are just fine I guess, as long the individuals aren't on this particular site to see it?

@dru18 Trust me, they are here.

"Rose needs to go into a nursing home, SA needs to stop post 'selfies' for everyone's sake and Peapod needs to stop trying to find her men on the internet."

I do doubt that any of those people care enough about your petty insults, to even post anonymously in response on this site. Why should I "trust" you, anyway?

Would you like to know when I first deduced that you are not a reasonable person?

@Piper2 "Rose needs to go into a nursing home, SA needs to stop post 'selfies' for everyone's sake and Peapod needs to stop...

No, not really Piper. Anymore than you would want to know when I first deduced that you are a kiss ass, judgmental, pig headed, and bias tool for your friends.

Let the mystery remain.

@dru18 No, not really Piper. Anymore than you would want to know when I first deduced that you are a kiss ass, judgmental...

There you go again, with the baseless, personal kind of insults that you have now become infamous for.

@2173791

Dru, I don't know what the fight is about and personally I don't care. But don't you think it's time you or whoever you're fighting with put an end to it. You'll all feel better if you stayed away from each other and forget about all of that crap.

You and I had our problems on Sodahead and we said some really nasty things to one another, but when I joined this site I was determined I would not get into any fights with anyone over what has happened in the past. It's not worth it. And now you and I are on friendly terms, and I'm glad about that. But....

when my friends are being insulted I can't ignore it. They were good friends to me on Sodahead and when I was on FB those short weeks we all enjoyed one another, but then I left and it seems as though things have changed.

I don't like to see anyone getting trashed and slandered, especially my friends.

Rose and I were great friends on SH for a very long time, she always had my back and I hers....but the comment you made about her nursing home is way over the edge. What brought that on is beyond me. And SA is a cute little gal, so why not take selfies, I see no problem with that at all And the crack about Peas is just not right....and unless you have proof of that, then you might want to take down those nasty comments. As far as I know she's a happily married lady with a nice husband and doesn't deserve to be attacked in that fashion.

And by what you've said about them is just gonna add fuel to the flame and the fight will never end.

I don't want to lose them as friends nor do I want to lose you either. And I feel like I'm right in the middle of your fight.

I hope something I've said makes sense and you and them will take my advice. Because I'm pretty sure they will see what I say, thanks to Benji.

Enjoy your evening.....

@2173791

Dru I'm dismayed you got sucked in by that anonymous post. This Benji guy is pushing every button he can to keep this ball up in the air. Must be a slow time over in the lounge and they need you to pep things up a bit. Rest assured every reply you make he is running back to them with. I would stop replying and cut the bloodlines to his leeching. Do not stoop to his level.

@StarzAbove Good advice, I hope she takes it.

Starz I noticed your post is down. I hope you took the thread down yourself and it was not removed. I thought other than the obvious trouble making anyonomous poster it was going quite well.

@BarbOBarr Starz I noticed your post is down. I hope you took the thread down yourself and it was not removed. I thought other...

It was a good post until that troublemaker posted that screen shot. So I asked James to take it down, and he did.

They were baiting me, just to see how I would react. Well, they saw how I operate, I don't mess with immature anonymous posters.

@StarzAbove It was a good post until that troublemaker posted that screen shot. So I asked James to take it down, and he...

Bless you for seeing it like it was😊I hate it when a good post like yours gets ugly just to start trouble. I hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. We did here. I'm so thankful for all the things I've received.

@BarbOBarr Bless you for seeing it like it was😊I hate it when a good post like yours gets ugly just to start trouble. I...

Thanks Barb, I always know when I'm being baited or some jerk wanting to start a fight. Evidently they don't know me well enough to know that I'm no pushover for their crap and I never pay any attention to an anonymous poster. They can say all they want, post all kinds of screen shots, and I would just blow it aside....I see them for what they are. Immature petty people who have no life, who can't let the past stay in the past, play the victim and try to dominate others, they can't move on so they come on a social website to see if they can stir the pot. And cause friends to go after one another.

Thanks, I did have a great Thanksgiving....and am glad you enjoyed yours as well.

So now it's onto Christmas. lol

@BarbOBarr Dru I'm dismayed you got sucked in by that anonymous post. This Benji guy is pushing every button he can to keep...

Do you have any proof that the anonymous post was me Barb.

Also, why did you bother to try joining our group?

@TheCensoredBrit Do you have any proof that the anonymous post was me Barb. Also, why did you bother to try joining our group?

I know someone trying to start trouble when I see it. I don't have to have proof. I don't recall ever wanting to be a part if your group, if yo look on FB I'm a member of quite few and very rarely check in let alone respond. I have to much going on in life to keep up with.

@BarbOBarr I know someone trying to start trouble when I see it. I don't have to have proof. I don't recall ever wanting to be...

In other words, you are looking for someone to pin this on to and you have tried to do it to me. And that was funny, because I was told you tried to join the lounge the other day. So glad I recommended they didn't accept. Don't want another Dru there.

@TheCensoredBrit In other words, you are looking for someone to pin this on to and you have tried to do it to me. And that was...

I normally don't reply to people like you. You enjoy causing problems and don't know when to draw the line. Possibly your world is so narrow this is your only avenue. Your sense of importance along with your group is precious. If someone did put me up to join it, thank you for your refusing my entrance into it. From what I've veiwed should you be a member of it, it's certainly not my cup of tea. You also seem to have an acute persecution problem as you seem to feel everyone is trying to pin things on you. I don't know you from Adam, however I've noticed this is a recurrent lament of yours. Perhaps you should seek help in this matter. I'm sure it must problematic to go thru life this way. Best of luck on this.

@TheCensoredBrit I think you meant this for Dru. I am not Dru.

Please stop this you are embarrassing yourself. Go back to your group and have fun there. I don't think anyone cares if they are on it or not. I know I don't. This will be my last response to you as I find going back and forth with this nonsense tiresome and boring. I noticed awhile back someone referred to you as tattleling Benji. You should try and shake that image, you might be happier in your own life and not feel the need to feel so insecure.
Good luck

@BarbOBarr Please stop this you are embarrassing yourself. Go back to your group and have fun there. I don't think anyone...

I'm staying right here Barb. I know Dru certainly cared about being a part of the group.

As for my image, I quite like it. It shows that I irritate the bully and that is always a good thing.

I love the fact that you are trying to "save" me, when several of your friends are in more dire straights than I. Shows how little you care for each other really.

Peace out.

Well stated. :) This person is not going to stink up my posts. I will ignore him if he can't act civil. I have too many educated, broad minded, intellectually honest, and NICE people to talk to.

@dru18 Well stated. :) This person is not going to stink up my posts. I will ignore him if he can't act civil. I have too...

It's not that that this person is uneducated, he is actually well written. He has anger issues as well as being paranoid. I almost feel sorry for him. He wants and sees problems where there should not be any. I find him a total waste of my time.

@BarbOBarr It's not that that this person is uneducated, he is actually well written. He has anger issues as well as being...

No mention of the other three adjectives, I see. LOL! He is a waste of time and now he can be wasting other people's time on his own soapbox.

@BarbOBarr I normally don't reply to people like you. You enjoy causing problems and don't know when to draw the line...

As an added part to my last response. Should anyone put me up for any group especially this one, please PM me beforehand. Spare this person the torture he must feel when he has to reject someone😊

You are right Barb. I am sorry that I submitted your name to that group. That was when I was a member and I wanted you to join. His 15 minutes are almost up. He looks stupid and so do they.

@BarbOBarr I don't give him fifteen, more like three😊

Now's he on his own whinny one, so maybe we will have a much deserved reprieve from his heroics.

@TheCensoredBrit If it's over, then I won't be seeing you trying to garner sympathy by lying to others about the event hmm? And I...

You know the funny thing. I am so smart when it comes to posting. Never use any names.

YOU on the other hand are not so smart. You intend to stick it to people and that makes you lazy and stupid.

You got the boot from "Lost Members" but yet you keep stirring the pot with me.

Keep stirring until your arm falls off.

@dru18 You know the funny thing. I am so smart when it comes to posting. Never use any names. YOU on the other hand are...

And yet people are still able to find you out Dru. Piper has done it above, for example. Obviously you aren't as smart as you like to think you are.

And you are one to talk about pot stirring, when I've caught you doing it here. Just as well Piper's smart enough to work it out

@TheCensoredBrit Don't worry Dru. Now that you are gone, we are enjoying ourselves a lot more.

Like I care. I belong to 12 different groups and I rarely go on any of them.

Benji, the next time you butt into a conversation between another person and myself, you will get a "bollocking" right up your ass in the form of my shoe.

@TheCensoredBrit You mentioned a group that I am a part of. Deal with it.

Well that's you in a nutshell Benji. God forbid you should survive without a "group"

@dru18 Well that's you in a nutshell Benji. God forbid you should survive without a "group"

I don't think groups are bad. I belong to quite a few. It's when a group takes on a pack mentality and rather than take it up with a one on one approach I find myself thinking of highschool and the mean group. I was never a part of that kind and quite frankly for a long time didn't understand it. I'm finding as I get older it appears to mask insecurities on the folks that do this. We all have opinions and dislikes. No one should attack another for having them. I've said earlier, all of the comments made are what is going to make or break a site.

@BarbOBarr I don't think groups are bad. I belong to quite a few. It's when a group takes on a pack mentality and rather than...

I am rarely a group person, more of a loner. I left any kind of social group when I left college.

But I agree, any group can develop a feeling of superiority and a bullying mentality. Some were dangerous, like the KKK and Nazis.

Never liked mobs.

@TheCensoredBrit Never stopped you being part of one. Shame it's all falling apart for you.

I am not a group person Benji, live with that. I don't live or die by groups. As I said, I belong to 12 and rarely participate on any of them.

Now you run along dear.

@TheCensoredBrit And I'm the Pope.

Why does that surprise you? My mother belonged to groups (sororities) when she was younger but she is mostly a loner. Like myself.

Good. Now bring that religion into the 21st century.

Well of course. That does does seem to be your standard response to anyone who doesn't answer one of your questions to your satisfaction.

" And that darkness has not left us. It is here on this site, and it is on Face Book in the evil of members and the twisted mentality they posses."

1) Because it was an opinion site, and some people are just hateful. Hateful to the point of "evil", even, sometimes. I saw a post about whether assassinating the current president would actually be "murder", for instance.

2)I've noticed that, and it is an unfortunate tendency among some people.

3)No one is forced to visit any internet site such as SH, FB, or Amirite. Might not be "healthy" mentally, if one spends too much time being angry over real or imagined personal slights. I've sure had my share of them.....

I read the question and text, Dru. Most of us are guilty of having preconceived "ideas" to some extent, but that does not apply regarding my comments on this post.

@Piper2 Well of course. That does does seem to be your standard response to anyone who doesn't answer one of your questions...

You nailed it. And that is what this post was trying to say. MAN can be a very evil animal, and when given the security of the internet he doesn't hold back. Anything goes, and quite often does.

Of course no one is forced to visit them, but no one should be harassed on them either. No child should ever be committing suicide because of the bullying that goes on the internet.

Piper if you ever got my point or ever agreed with one of my posts, I would fall over in a dead faint. YOU always see one of your friends in my posts.

And if that were true, I would be changing friends.

Yes. The origin of the word humane is "human", and many humans surely do not fit that description.

I've seen the petty insults and bullshit that people post, including you and your friends. The innocent act just doesn't fly.......

@Piper2 Yes. The origin of the word humane is "human", and many humans surely do not fit that description. I've seen the...

Let's not leave out yours, shall we? Some of them have serious mental issues, no sense of humor, and a tendency to gang up on people. Not to mention possessing a major flaw of never staying between the lines. Their little paws are just as dirty.

MOST humans don't fit that description. The world and it's contents is solely here for their pleasure.

That's pretty much bullshit there, Dru. I've seen your posts and comments, and those you find amusing when they are insults towards those you have a 'problem' with at the time. Vindictiveness can surely become a vicious cycle of returns........

I know I would not like it at all, if someone posted what I thought was a private conservation on the internet. Since I've never 'dissed' anyone I pretended to like in a "PM", it might not be all that embarrassing if someone did.

I just happened upon Angel that night, and it was the emergency vets I rushed him to who saved his life. He is far from the only animal I've tried to help out while 'on the road', but he is the only one who actually looked dead when I found him.

@Piper2 That's pretty much bullshit there, Dru. I've seen your posts and comments, and those you find amusing when they...

No I have not. I have made animal posts, and believe it or not THIS post was talking about NO ONE. It was a thought provoking post about our behavior on sites. Does the site define us, or do we define the site? And does it carry over?

To even think it was about ONE of your friends is ludicrous.

Excuse me?? I had a problem with a few people on the last few weeks of SH. We have now made amends. That PM was me letting down my hair and confiding to some one that I thought was a real HUMAN BEING. And it was done quite sometime back.

You "never dissed anybody"?? Give me a break. You never confided to anyone that so and so was giving you a hard time or that you were mad at someone?? Please.

It was wrong what he did and you know it! End of story on that one.

Beg to differ. YOU saved his life for most other people would have just passed him by, and judging by the situation,Time was not on his side. The vets just did what they are trained to do.

@2179932

Now what are you babbling about? My you carry on with false assumptions. Paranoid much???

@2179932

Sister?? My you are grasping now. Look us both up on FB moron.

SodaHead was the first site of it's kind I ever participated on. It is where I first learned just how petty and mean-spirited more people are, than I had formerly wished to believe.

"How did such a wonderful, fun and computer friendly site produce so much negative energy, and how has it been able to contaminate the internet?"

Surely you jest. There are sites on the internet that are solely about promoting trophy hunting, hating certain minorities, and discussing killing them. There are "crush" videos, because some people are downright evil and sick........

@Piper2 SodaHead was the first site of it's kind I ever participated on. It is where I first learned just how petty and...

I am well aware of such sites, and as you recall, I said at the end we were not ready for the internet.

Yes, I did read the text that accompanied your question. It was sort of all over the place, as far as an actual 'point'. It would be especially, if I wasn't an observer and member of some SH Facebook groups.

If I wished to be vindictive and spiteful towards people I have a problem with, on the internet or in real life, I wouldn't be indignant or surprised to get a return on that, I figure.

There are some serious concerns about our dependency on the internet, but personal battles among individuals isn't one of them.

@Piper2 Yes, I did read the text that accompanied your question. It was sort of all over the place, as far as an actual...

Not all over the place, you just didn't get it. Hate is a very real problem on the internet, and it can spill over from site to site.

Let me say it again for you:

1. Why was SH so hateful?
2. Hatred going from site to site.
3. Our these sites healthy?

"Personal battles"?? Yes, you did indeed miss the point.

But that is what happens when you approach a thread with pre-consieved ideas.

Let's not 'go there', shall we? What I know, is that no one I consider a friend started any petty bullshit about past grudges from SH, either here on the SH Facebook groups.
If you think it's humorous to personally insult those you dislike on the internet, than maybe you should not get so indignant when it comes back at you.
I will never forget the cat I named Angel. If I hadn't stopped that night after driving 16hrs, if I had just driven on because I was so emotionally and physically weary, that cat that looked dead on the road would have been.

You do seem to make a very big deal about a dead cat image, even to the point of accusing me of posting one. I did post an image Sarah Palin with dead wolves a few times on SH, and once the moderators removed it.

@Piper2 Let's not 'go there', shall we? What I know, is that no one I consider a friend started any petty bullshit about...

Make a big deal of it? Yeah, since it like happened 5 times! Who the hell wants to see that shit. And I just loved the way some anonymous user uses the name of Louie.

The day that I take a PM , or someone's conversation, and spread it around on the internet is the day you can point a finger. Until then, don't bother to accuse me of hitting below the belt. And no I don't hold onto "past grudges" since I never had a problem with any of these people on SH.

Angel was so lucky to have found you. Actually YOU were her angel. People who are worn to the bone with fatigue but still give a damn about others, are people this world needs more of.

@2178575

I'm hardly retired OR old, but I did get a look at your ancient wrinkly ass. Dude......Seriously. You look like an older version of Ronnie Wood. lmao

@2179307

Fuck off princess~lol-you look like about 100 miles of bad road girl.

@2179307

Here's a fat ass for ya!! LMAOhttp://data.amirite.net/user_images/5661f63215093.jpg

@2179307

LMAO! She is one example of dangers on the internet. You just never know what's on the other end, typing away.

@dru18 LMAO! She is one example of dangers on the internet. You just never know what's on the other end, typing away.

Yeah...people like you who lie about whether they are a man or a woman. You're a sad old cow.....and I DO mean OLD. lmao loser smilie puke smilie

ABSOLUTELY!

LIKE YOU

PRETENDING TO BE A YOUNG GUY BUT IN REALITY, YOU ARE A 54 YEAR OLD WOMAN

..UNTIL YOU GOT CALLED OUT

@ABSOLUTELY! LIKE YOU ** PRETENDING TO BE A YOUNG GUY BUT IN REALITY, YOU ARE A 54 YEAR OLD...

Can't call out someone for being a male unless you are cruising for one. Should that old picture of you be shown? You know which one.

Don't think so, I wasn't "pretending" to be anything. It was your mind wanting to go there. No where did I put anything down about age or gender, so time to pack it up Pod.

@dru18 Don't think so, I wasn't "pretending" to be anything. It was your mind wanting to go there. No where did I put...

I think she wants her. Whoo hoo moment! If she is smart she will pack it up and leave people alone.

@2179341

I don't think she knows how to do that yet.

@dru18 I don't think she knows how to do that yet.

Dru....seriously. I looked at your picture and I truly cannot tell if you're a man or a woman.

@2179375

Maybe. I had to ask a native Amiritian to find out.

@2178506

Wow, I'm flattered that you went to all the trouble to gather up all my comments in one post and showcase them so people could read them all at once. My comments says it all, and it means a lot to me that you think so too. It must have taken you a long time to do that, and for that, I'm very appreciative that someone would do that just for me. I feel as though I expressed my comments very well and it does my heart good to know that you think so too.

I just wish I knew who to send my Thank You to, instead of just an anonymous poster. But I guess it doesn't matter, it's the thought that counts. Thanks again, and enjoy your evening.

@2179309

That's OK, I just laugh at them, or I guess we should feel flattered that we're so popular that they spend all day stalking our comments just so they can down rave.
Someone forgot to tell them that downraves don't mean anything.... so if they enjoy doing it, hey you unregistered voters, don't be stingy, give me all those down raves you can....I want to be the most popular person on this site, thanks to you'all. lol lol

@2156581

You make any party. :)

@2156808

Was he amused? LOL!

@2156839

Yeah his finger is usually on that button.

@2157196

Oh for pete's sake, don't leave the site.

My post had a point that went soaring over some people's head. And then of course there are those who think anything I write must be about THEM.

I enjoyed SH, but it's the people that make the venture worth while. I enjoy the people here too. There are always ass holes. Ignoring them works much better than letting them know you give 2 shits about their antics.

I loved SH. Wish it hadn't gone away :( still wish people could be nice to each other. :(

I can tell this was an emotional post from the heart. I think we all have to grow with the incredible new sources of communication. We grew up with blinders compared to what we have now, and it's scary how it can be manipulated. We really should try to at least treat each other with respect.

@Will_Janitor I can tell this was an emotional post from the heart. I think we all have to grow with the incredible new sources...

Thanks Will. And you read it right. It is an emotional heart felt post.

You know, blinders are not such a bad thing. :)

I feel sorry for new generations for I feel this will become the only form of communication they will ever know.

I'm only online twice a day for 30 minutes. A half hour early in the morning around 7 and a half hour late in the afternoon around 5.

i've moved on already... i don't care about sodahead and its past.. im only on here to have fun and enjoy it. im not gunna argue and fight with former sodahead members...

@dru18 Well said, Mr. Skunky. But I never remember you ever as one that argued. :)

Why thanks you lol.. i was never much of an arguer but there was a few people on sodahead who caused beef with me and i did fight back.. but.. now... im not going to because its a waste of time in my opinion. lets all just enjoy this site and stop worrying about stupid stuff. its childish really. :-))

Because, people will hide behind their computer/tablet/phone screens and will say things they'd never say to someone's face. Not sure if that's pride or what. Add to the fact that we have become such a divisive country - if someone has a different opinion, then they think you're an idiot, etc. Instead of trying to find common ground in order to make friendships, come to a compromise, they'd rather fight - so I guess that comes down to again, pride/ego.

I didn't see eye to eye with several folks on SH, but I looked for the common ground, and made some wonderful friends, who I came to know have really good hearts.

For some folks, though, ya' just have to consider the source and move on.

@beachbum Because, people will hide behind their computer/tablet/phone screens and will say things they'd never say to...

I agree, BB. I had some wonderful experiences on SH and found some amazing people.

I don't know if it was the first of it's kind but it definitely was one of the best.

But I don't know if it proved to be such a great way of reaching out to others, when you see the hate it has caused. I don't mean politics, (THAT, I could handle), but rather another very effective toy that could be used to abuse one another. I guess that is the price we must pay.

@2154318

Quit your crying you sissy mary

@2154318

You know, I miss Soda Head, the effort and money that Fef put into it. It was truly a FUN SITE. I just don't know how it created so much hate.

@2154329

Agreed. You didn't run into some of the same fools over and over again.

@2154363

What would you say the size differences are? I know I talked to a lot more people from out of the country, than I do here.

@2154371

Yes. I go back on occasionally, and I see the lost we took. :(

@2154377

Anger at times but the good times made up for it.

But that site definitely defined some people, and not for the better.

@2154383

LOL! Two good friends.

@2154423

I know what you mean. Mike aggravated the hell out of me with his politics, but he was such a good friend in many ways.

@2154430

No, lol. Mike 56.

@2154441

I had a soft spot for that gruff old bear.

@2154323

Happy Birthday, Devil Dog!

@2154323

It was fun, and I am sorry it left us. Large, bright, and pretty. Always enjoyed the arguments as much as I did the agreements.

Dru, I think this conversation has run it's course. I'm not going to dignify these people with anymore replies. It's silly and repetitive and becomes quite boring.

@dru18 You made it back! :)

I've been incredibly busy! Today is my first down day. I was slightly appalled at the way things are on this site, not to mention this thread is still up and going strong. You would've thought it would have died down by now.

@BarbOBarr I've been incredibly busy! Today is my first down day. I was slightly appalled at the way things are on this site...

My threads die slow deaths, very slow........

That is due to my huge fan base. Good to see you back.

I know, you think you got rid of one babbling sicko, only to have it replaced by another.

@2154342

Glad you liked it my friend! That one hit the spot for me.

@2154366

I would think it would say on the bottom of it.

@2154401

When my mother paints or sketches she always signs at the bottom.

@2154843

I've been told it's our haters from FaceBook that are doing it. Guess they have a lot of time on their hands to enjoy downraving someone when it means absolutely nothing. Just laugh about it, consider the source, and go your merry way.

@2157579

That's what I've been saying all along. As long as people can hide and post anonymously there will be fighting going on.

@2157086

That's because you're a grown up and act like one. Some people will never grow up. Shame on them.

@2154404

They will always down vote intelligence. It is like a cross to a vampire.

@2157133

They act like little kids period, bratty ones. Just be glad you don't have to see any of them in person. I know that very thought makes me happy. :)

@2154867

LOL! I know, I have to grow a harder shell. I just wish they hadn't contaminated FB as well.

@2158624

It was monitored better than this one! Way better!

@2154320

Yep, I did to. I do find, though, without SH, I'm spending a lot less time on the computer, and doing other things.

@beachbum Yep, I did to. I do find, though, without SH, I'm spending a lot less time on the computer, and doing other things.

LOL! I totally agree. Someone else had said the same thing to me. He said he was more productive. SH was addictive.

@beachbum It sure was to me.

I agree. You got hung up with being with friends and posting. And SH was very easy on the eyes, our profile pages were like our homes.

I have found time to do other things, like get that NEW HOUSE, BB!

@beachbum I was wondering how the house business was going on. Have you closed? Are you in?

Not yet! I am still in the middle of inspections. Now this one is a fixer upper, so I am keeping my fingers crossed.

@2154375

Nothing like the Cheshire Cat.

The "Mad Hatter" has been ruined for me.

@2154379

Turned out to be too much of the truth. :)

@2154391

God, what in the world happened. Something changed and not for the good.

Not only is she a deranged 'shape shifter' but also one who hangs onto negativity way too much. Hope she and the veggie are happy together.

I am not looking back.

@2154408

Done. Blocked. Vanished.

@2154846

And you got the 8 down votes to prove it! LOL!

@2154879

He wasn't. He changed his account name.
Another lie

@2154320

I just blocked her on FB. Only so much stupid a person can take.

Anyway, I LOVED SH!! Such a good looking site, and it had some great people on it. Unfortunately, most of the dark ones followed it over to FB.

Maybe these sites aren't too healthy.

@2154330

This one would shut up, she was becoming more dangerous by the minute. I finally had to block.

I don't know if sites like SH make people more looney, or if it is the other way around.

@2154345

Oh man, I wish. She just kept babbling incoherently.

Well, the whole nasty thing is behind me.

Now for the healing, which hopefully this post will allow.

@2154345

HER male side is now on this site down voting us.

It is so sad isn't it? I was hoping for a fresh start here for everyone. Heavy sigh. . . . . some can't do that. They live for the bullshit!

@2154797

Purrrfect reply!

@dru18 What has Drue done to you?! Nothing!

who cares? just shut up already

@who cares? just shut up already

YOU shut the fuck up, you cowardly asshole.

That reply about Drue was seven days old but you just had to answer today, didn't you??

These people are sick and deranged.

@Drue It is so sad isn't it? I was hoping for a fresh start here for everyone. Heavy sigh. . . . . some can't do that...

Drue you have got that right! Amen! I never saw anything like the likes of what I saw on FB last night. So much hate, and guess what? All ex-soda heads who can't move on and let go.

It's like that site defined them for life.

@dru18 Drue you have got that right! Amen! I never saw anything like the likes of what I saw on FB last night. So much...

It did not have to define them that way. That was their choice. IMO they made a very unwise decision!

@Drue It did not have to define them that way. That was their choice. IMO they made a very unwise decision!

It makes you wonder how they cope OFFline when you can't have multiple personalities, you can't make nasty swipes at people, and you are held accountable for your words.

SH and FB are like 'Neverland' with some people. THEY SIMPLY CAN'T GROW UP!

@dru18 It makes you wonder how they cope OFFline when you can't have multiple personalities, you can't make nasty swipes...

It goes far beyond not growing up. These weirdos are deranged! DOWN VOTE THAT. You know who you are.flip smilie

@Drue It goes far beyond not growing up. These weirdos are deranged! DOWN VOTE THAT. You know who you are.

Drue, LOL! Love it!

One of them is a professional whiner, the other munches grass and goes "naaaaaa", and the other four are right from the mental ward in their group home. Right now they are having their jello snack pudding time before the go to bed.

Found a way to report Sybil and her 'multiple personalities'.

@2156567

LOL! They all may live in a group home with access to a computer. Either that or above their parent's garage.

@2157758

Too intelligent looking. I was think more of ones that drool. :)

We had a great site in Sodahead, I miss a lot of my friends, and I wish they would show up on here. But all good things come to an end! So now it's time we all let the old hurts and grudges be forgotten. This is a new site and a new beginning and it can be fun if some of the nastiness can be taken care of. For one, the anonymous posters who have been abusing that feature. The votes from unregistered voters should not be allowed on this site.

I don't know about the other sites that have been mentioned, but if there are people on FB that are checking out this site and causing trouble, then shame on you. If you want to voice your opinion, create an account and face us. Otherwise, stay away from this site if it's so bad.

Now I'll get off my soapbox....

@StarzAbove We had a great site in Sodahead, I miss a lot of my friends, and I wish they would show up on here. But all good...

Very elegantly put Starz.

Now if others would get some class and stop snooping, down voting, reporting, and generally being a pain in the ass, all would be well.

Listen up gossipy cowards. Starz's response is how one should reply. Take some damn notes.

@2155005

I only have sock puppets on this site blocked. And those aren't in the past, they are in the present.

@2154828

I think they enjoy being miserable.

@dru18 I think they enjoy being miserable.

I agree and they like playing the victim when they are the ones that caused most of the trouble to start with.

Dear anonymous. Please use the hemmoroid cream we will send you so you can disappear.😊

@2156589

And destructive.

@2154806

Is Jill_Barnes another of your accounts?

@Is Jill_Barnes another of your accounts?

karma go away. You have ceased to even be amusing.

How are the estrogen shots coming?

@2154806

Thanks Scrawney. Unfortunately not only on this site. FB too, has been infested.

@2154806

Scrawney! Good to see you back. I do hope you are joking when you say you are flagging and reporting Dru for bullying. That's not what this post is about😊

@2154850

Sorry I wasn't sure. Good to see you back!

@2154840

Thank you. Wasn't administration suppose to do something about that?

@2156305

They sure do. I have never seen such a bias crew. They leave things on my posts that would curl your hair, FOR DAYS!! But the minute one of those brats cry, they are right on it.

@2156316

I thought SH was getting fed up with them? They sure went around bad mouthing that site enough.

Anyway, can't wait.

@2156334

They want to be worshiped not appeased. They want to be able to run the site.

Stupid SH for not realizing that. :)

@2156338

Maybe we could get some of the old SH moderators over here to educate them. I know one of them was always threatening to show the 'queen ass' the door.

Un huh. That's nice dear.