To all our Veterans, thank you for your service to this great country of ours! We appreciate all of you very much.

Let's all thank our veterans for the sacrifices they have made in keeping our country safe.

Image for post To all our Veterans, thank you for your service to this great country of ours!   We appreciate all of you very much.
StarzAboves avatar Life
16 20

Don't forget the Veterans in Canada, as well. We also appreciate the service of the USA veterans as well

@2154889

I appreciate everything our Vets and all military do for us. God bless everyone of you!

"Honor to the soldier and sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country's cause. Honor, also, to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field and serves, as he best can, the same cause." - Abraham Lincoln

If we had them at the time, I am sure Abe would have included Airmen in this quote.

@2155010

I think that are covered by the "soldier and sailor" as well as the Marines. At least as far as Abe was concerned.

Yes! Happy Remembrance Day...November 11, 2015.

@StarzAbove Thanks to all who served.

I was watching a Remembrance Day service...there aren't many left of those who served in WWII - they asked a couple of the veterans how they felt...one was crying...they said it was very emotional to see how many people were remembering...it was v. moving...

@Sukiesnow I was watching a Remembrance Day service...there aren't many left of those who served in WWII - they asked a couple...

That's very true. In our area they are taking the WWII vets to Washington D.C. to see the memorials to them, to the Korean War Vets and to the Nam Vets. Not only today, but they have been doing it for quite a while. And you're right, there aren't very many of them left. They are all heroes in my eyes.

Wonderful post, Starz.

@dru18 Wonderful post, Starz.

Thanks Dru. I hope everyone takes the time tomorrow to thank a Vet. I know I will.