-2

Do you think it is impolite to press 'agree' on purpose (not by accident), when you actually disagree, and state that you pressed agree just to be polite and so on, on Amirite?

Image for post Do you think it is impolite to press 'agree' on purpose (not by accident), when you actually disagree, and state that you pressed agree just to be polite and so on, on Amirite?
EternalSailorSols avatar Life
5 7
The people are still deciding if EternalSailorSol is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

In general if I disagree with something I just move on and don't bother with downvoting or disagreeing. If I like something (because it is clever, insiteful, or witty) I will agree or like it even if I don't actually agree with the content.

Someone did that to me

I think it's up to the responder to decide what to press.

I don't think it's impolite. I don't know what to call it, but impolite is not the word I would use to define it.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +1Reply