A Muslim woman was attacked today by 2 men in their 30s...they kept hurling insults, kicking her while she lay on the pavement... She was born in Canada. Comment-ca va?

Image for post **A Muslim woman was attacked today by 2 men in their 30s...they kept hurling insults, kicking her while she lay on the pavement... She was born in Canada. Comment-ca va?**
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
6 104

Sad. I hope the 2 men get in trouble with the law. I hope the woman who got attacked, will recover from her injuries, and get the emotional help she needs.

I met someone who think all Muslims are born outside of Canada, in the past, luckily in that case he was still friendly to them. I have met a Muslim woman who was born in Canada, in the past, I hope she is going well.

@EternalSailorSol Sad. I hope the 2 men get in trouble with the law. I hope the woman who got attacked, will recover from her...

Note: The Muslim woman I meant, that was born in Canada, Iived in Saskatchewan (a province of Canada) at the time.

I suppose she had the nerve to be out on the street, walking around, minding her own business, doing stuff she needed to get done, etc, and they certainly couldn't have her living her life as she sees fit, and not as they seem to think she should.

I hope they throw the book at those thugs.

@beachbum I suppose she had the nerve to be out on the street, walking around, minding her own business, doing stuff she...

lol..
she was picking up her kids...can you imagine her kids seeing something like that? Another terrorist born.

Hope they got the 2 thugs

Where and when did this happen? I hope the guys get in big trouble for this so I'd like a few more details. Thanks

@2163168

see Zero's Post just above you...

@2163187

That doesn't mean I don't want to hear it... What is it... Kill them all?

She was living in TO at the time...can you believe?

@2162984

You're from Canada, right? How come you don't indicate it.

I heard it on CTV news at 6:00. It happened in Toronto, can you believe, in an area I am familiar with....

@Sukiesnow You're from Canada, right? How come you don't indicate it. I heard it on CTV news at 6:00. It happened in Toronto...

Why do they always say stuff like "I never thought something like this could happen in my neighborhood" ?

Islam is here - it can happen anywhere. So, keep those borders open, bring in thousands of 'refugees', and warmly accept a religion whose basic tenant is to kill you.

@Budwick Why do they always say stuff like "I never thought something like this could happen in my neighborhood" ? Islam is...

look into who ISIS really is, it is CIA! most muslims are denouncing what happened in Paris. and beating up a woman picking her child up from school is not going to solve the fact that USA is destroying and destabilizing muslim countries

unfortunate. whats worse is they beat that MOTHER while she was on her way to pick up her kids. some people are sick. if only people realized that ISIS is CIA then this would not be an issue

@2164548

well if it wasn't for CIA and america's wars in the middle east we would never have heard of ISIS because they would not exist

How do we know this even happened? Because she said so? I think many are assuming that they know more than they actually do.

Furthermore, whether this happened or not, I would fully expect more stories like (real and imagined). Responses like most on this thread make it to the terrorists benefit.

I think you all are being played as you pat yourselves on the back for your open mindedness.

@2163542

None of the stories include witnesses. What's up with you knot heads that believe anything .... from the proper source. And immediately dismiss anything from the wrong source.

@2164452

I wouldn't know. I think it's horrifying how stories like this get legs and there is no proof offered. And you refuse to go back and even check!

@2165836

Made up baloney to advance a political agenda never happened, eh?

Smh - (what ever that means)

@2168839

No. I'm stating the obvious and that seems to baffle you for some reason; that there are no witnesses to the the event that you and others have so willingly accepted as gospel.

AS far as the government and media is concerned, they are both infamous for making up stories, lying, adding to or deleting from a story to benefit a political agenda.

Perhaps your righteous indignation will fit where the sun doesn't shine!

@2169606

Well, that's super. The original story cited did not mention witnesses. So, now we can see how credible the witnesses are or if there is any video to substantiate the claim. *THEN, you can assemble your bandwagon.

I suppose it's true that a Christian might be more interested in determining the facts before prosecuting. But, I certainly would think that even an atheist could see the logic.

Your excuse seems to simply be that you are an apologist for Islam.

@2169691

Boz - I looked at the original citations. There was no mention of witnesses - That's exactly what I've said all along. The most current citation mentions witnesses yet to be interviewed and video yet to be analyzed.

You want to talk knee jerk? Your total acceptance - even still without any corroboration. It's you dear Boz that seems willing to do without fact. I am still waiting to see some.

There is no excuse for you.

@2169735

My knee jerk reaction? To wait for proper evidence? Hmm, it didn't sound like praise to me.

@2169759

Actually, my first reaction was,
"Even if they are black?
What if they are Muslim themselves? Then what?"

There seems to be some debate about no zones. I mean even you when confronted with a video of people being assaulted at some Arab festival found reason to question the authenticity of the aggression. But then, you'll argue with me about whether the sun rises in the morning.

I admit I didn't judge the quality of the Christians that attended the Arab festival. Fortunately we have you to judge everyone. I agree bringing a pig head was in poor taste. Did it warrant the response from those punks? I don't think so.

I'm a little bored with you though Boz. You are getting more dishonest in your responses and tend to wander off topic. Have a nice Thanksgiving. Just think, you'll be able to judge the whole family!

@2169846

So, is it the walleye that is controversial?

@2169855

I see.

Cuz I know a guy I swear would kill if you followed him to his secret walleye spot.

@2163546

Resistance helps them win? That didn't make sense when I heard some dolt say on Charlie Rose show the other day, and it doesn't make sense now.

Weak kneed, do nothing tactics have emboldened these dick licks as long as Obama has held office.

@2164377

I never condoned two grown men beating the shit out a mother going to pick up her kids from school in Canada. I've not seen any proof that the event ever happened!

@2164393

You do the same. Find a single witness statement. There are none.

Hey Glispix, if Muslim women getting beat up bothers you, what ever you do, don't look at any international news from the last few centuries. Cuz they do it every phuckin day! Kids too! They set whole cagefuls of them on fire, or bury them alive.

@2164428

You never even looked - did you. You are so phuckin stupid, that you won't even go back to check.

Wait a minute - maybe this happens to be a place, you know like a no go zone, where Sharia is king - so men can freely beat the shit out of women.

@2163531

i don;t think he is justifying it, I think he is making a point that that liberals support to much and allow to much to go by

@2164566

Let's suppose that you are right. (I am not saying that you are - in fact, as you know i disagree strongly.) But, for the sake of discussion - let's say that Islamic terror is Bush's fault.

Now what? Do we just lay down and let them take over the world? Is there a point where we say enough is enough?

@Budwick Let's suppose that you are right. (I am not saying that you are - in fact, as you know i disagree strongly.) But...

the problem we have today is because of 7O years of american invasion and destabilization of the area.

@Anonymousmouse the problem we have today is because of 7O years of american invasion and destabilization of the area.

OK, let's say that Islamic terror is because of 7O years of American invasion and destabilization of the area.

Same question for you - Now what?

@Budwick OK, let's say that Islamic terror is because of 7O years of American invasion and destabilization of the...

get the flying squirrel OUT OF THERE. its NONE of your countries business. should never have been there! the only reason america is still there is to FURTHER destabilize the area, and why? for power, control, oil, greed, banks, etc etc.

best solution is to END the invasion all together.

@Anonymousmouse get the flying squirrel OUT OF THERE. its NONE of your countries business. should never have been there! the only...

You wrote - "get the flying squirrel OUT OF THERE"
With all the eloquent beratement America has suffered, I was hoping for something .... I don't know, comprehensive.

You realize of course we have no one in power there, we control nothing there, never took a drop of oil

@Budwick You wrote - "get the flying squirrel OUT OF THERE" With all the eloquent beratement America has suffered, I was...

yeah you believe that because your brainwashing government told you they aren;t doing it for oil, it is for oil.

research it. oil is the reason. ignorant americans will deny it all day long because they want top believe their government is some kind of holy gods who do no wrong. when in fact they are the true terrorists

@2164566

I have to disagree with you here {partially}
actually it is whoever started it in 1945's fault, if we want to blame the previous culprit. we migth as well go back to the first president who sent troops to the middle east for the first time, {and it is all for oil}

bush only continued the war, and obama is doing no different. the war in the middle east has been the status quo for 7O years.

obama has carpet bombed and drone striked MORE countries then Bush did. Obama expanded the war in the middle east. bush is not responsible for obama's actions.
ISIS is not Bush's fault their was no such thing as ISIS until after Obama was president for a while.

but do not get me wrong, I do not support the war mongering Bush and cheney, that is for sure. they should be tried for treason and war crimes, SO SHOULD OBAMA and every other president that has sent troops to other countries to fulfill american greed for oil and power

@2164566

its neo-cons btw, real conservatives like ron paul or rand paul never have supported such wars and evil.

@2165863

Dearborn, MI.

@2169611

Here's some video of your tolerant pals right here!
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

@2169674

Pigs head? Are you sure that's not the queen of the festival?

Are people from California restricted from entry to Dearborn? I wasn't aware of that law, or is that Sharia?

Do you see ANY bad behavior on the part of the Muslims?

@2169611

Hmmm, well, if you see this sticker all over the place, do you walk along looking to ask friendly citizens for clarification?Image in content

@Budwick Wait a minute - maybe this happens to be a place, you know like a no go zone, where Sharia is king - so men can...

a Canadian muslim dad murdered or had his daughter murdered because she would not marry who he wanted her too. It took months or longer then it should have because it was "there religion" the man finally went to jail and paid the price.

and I know what the extremists do. but I do not believe we should blame all muslims for the actions of the extremists