-3

A good age for retirement is 65. Amirite?

Image for post **A good age for retirement is 65.** Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
5 15
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

It all depends on what the work is. I watched an old guy mucking tar on a roof a few years back and he definitely should not have been up there, working that hard. Some people want to retire early and some want to keep on working but people should have a choice on when to retire.

@ozzyboy It all depends on what the work is. I watched an old guy mucking tar on a roof a few years back and he definitely...

I certainly wouldn't want my parents working like that...but some people can be stubborn, sometimes.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Sukiesnow I certainly wouldn't want my parents working like that...but some people can be stubborn, sometimes.

Or have a hard life, make bad decisions and have to work to survive. That makes for some cranky waitresses, Walmart workers and just sad people that can't put down the burden of work when they really should.

depends on the person and whatever situation they are in

55 is better before you get too old sick and unable to enjoy life.

If one is going to make a commitment to retire at a certain age...65 is as good as any...

I'll retire the day after I die. I like working. I like making money. I like being busy.

Any age is good for retirement. It's just about what your definition of retire means.

I think 62 was sufficient

I retired at 56, you should retire when you want