What do you have to be thankful for?

I am thankful for my parents, my brothers, my two daughters.
I am thankful to have a job I like, and to work with the nicest people.
I am thankful to live in a corner of the world which is still considered safe, and where a single mother can provide and have plenty of everything.
I am thankful for my friends.
Those of them I meet every week, and the online friends that seems much closer than the map makes it appear

Image for post What do you have to be thankful for?
HegeMaries avatar Holidays & Birthdays
6 11

I'm very thankful to have my little family even though I didn't get to spend the holiday with them.

There are many things we ought to be thankful for, and we cannot always show our gratitude toward those whom we could not thank enough. But we can try to follow their example ... smile smilie

@Marianne There are many things we ought to be thankful for, and we cannot always show our gratitude toward those whom we...

So very true. Hopefully, sometimes words are not even necessary, but we should try to show our gratitude in both words and action clap smilie

Oh I am very thankful for my beautiful children, my amazing boyfriend, for having a job, food in my cabinets, & a roof over our heads. I am also thankful for my wonderful friends both in the outside world & those that I have met online.

For being alive another day,that's where it starts.