Yankee_Douches avatar Religion
2 21
The voters have decided that Yankee_Douche is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Don't know how it's possible... But if the word of God says it it must be true

Yankee_Douches avatar Yankee_Douche Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Yankee_Douche Don't know how it's possible... But if the word of God says it it must be true

The Jebus story is a Myth..just think.. if one reads the bible, Mary was raped by a Soldier.. she got knocked up and and her story to the man (joseph) to whom she was to marry was that This God knocked her up..
Boy was joseph gullible...Besides what God in its right mind would knock up a 12 year old girl??? I am sure I could have found a better candidate to have my child...

Well, I suppose it's possible, Jesus could have had a different natural father, but a virgin birth, I highly doubt it.

@Seedy3 Seedy lives in reality not believing myths.

And, if Seedy doesn't understand it, it's a myth! Amirite?

@Budwick And, if Seedy doesn't understand it, it's a myth! Amirite?

And you understand it? I doubt it. You accept the myth stated by Matthew, where he misquoted a scripture by Isaiah, and it has been propounded by 2,000 years of idiocy. You can buy it if you want, but it never happened.

@Seedy3 And you understand it? I doubt it. You accept the myth stated by Matthew, where he misquoted a scripture by Isaiah...

You claim to know a lot more than you possibly could. You are being dishonest with others, with God and yourself.

@Budwick You claim to know a lot more than you possibly could. You are being dishonest with others, with God and yourself.

Where am I being dishonest, Isaiah never said a virgin would have a baby, in the Hebrew. Matthew used the Septuagint which mistranslated almah (העלמה) as virgin, and it does not mean virgin, it means young woman. Bethlula (בתולה) means virgin. As far as it being myth, well that's my opinion after objective studying and research. So yes I do know what I'm talking about.

@Budwick No, you don't.

I just showed you I did. What have I posted that is incorrect? Otherwise you're only spouting because it goes against what you've been indoctrinated to believe.

@Budwick You have shown me only deceit.

Do the research for yourself, you have not shown me where I have posted anything deceitful. Until then, you're just spouting, and not making a point.

such a thing as Virgin Birth would have been huge news in those days..but no, not one historian wrote about the event..

Tis the season for gross disrespect.