Will you start to hate a person if the person has a different opinion than yours on a question?

5% Yeah 84% No 12% Other
MKDans avatar Language
9 93

Nope. I require proof of assholiness to even get to the disliking level.

@2432335

Bend over baby. Ha!

@2215603

WHA!! Damn..I had one feeling left and you took it!!cry smilie

No. If I ever feel anything even close to hate for an online individual, it is based on far more than a disagreement on a personal stance and ideology.

Haha, no.
I like variety, and I like a lot of people on here that I disagree with on most subjects.

And I learn a lot from them.

People who hate people for having other opinions should stay off opinion sites.

@2462424

Happy New Year, John!pty smilie
I missed you too.

@2216189

OMG!! I am glad you left that site. It sounds awful!

@2216762

That sounds scary, There are creeps like that everywhere. Sometimes it's hard to spot them right away.

I haven't yet anyway.

Just seeing things differently isn't an issue. It's HOW you disagree, not THAT you disagree.

I never hate anyone for having a different opinion than mine. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Anyone who likes to hurt animals and are bullies get my hate.

Opinion isnt a reason to hate. If you are using your opinon to hate others than it is. For example, someone trying to stop people from doing what they want.

@Budwick Please get your message out to the rioters across the country.

Those are the type of people I generally dont want to talk to...

@Budwick No kidding? What, is it a race thing? Or what?

No. People who hate others for no reason are the type of people I don't like. If you have a good reason for hating them and can explain it logicly then okay. But otherwise FUCK YOU

@2433572

I agree. This behavior is shameful. The sad thing is other countries watching this. It shows them our great division in our nation. Not a good thing. It makes us look foolish and weak.

@2432980

There were many reasons for the loss. The crooked DNC, the emails, Comey, etc. There were hundreds of thousands of people who voted in local contests who left the presidential ballot blank.

@2432980

I agree. I think Americans were tired of the same stories we heard for eight years. It is time we took back our country and make it great again😊

@2433573

We want our country back and it shows😊

@Cantstop Tired of the establishment for many more years than 8.

I think many that voted Trump feel exactly the same. There is plenty of dirt on both sides of the aisle. We have a shot for an outsider to clean things up a bit.

Sure. Who wouldn't?

Everybody has a different opinion on something

@2215514

Yeah, you better not be Hatin' of my Stuff...

@2216979

It would be a very boring existence for all of us if we agreed on everything.

@2430715

I agree, however you know that Gronk. The White House has set us back way past the sixties in our race division. I watched those protesters last night. They had corespondents from different news channels asking these " citizens" who they voted for. The majority hadn't bothered to vote. They were citing things that hadn't even been passed in the house. Talk about ignorance. Once again folks being paid to show up and cause problems. They should be embarrassed. If you're going to talk politics, know what the bell you're talking about.

Probably not.

Depends on the question.

The one thing I can't stand are anti-gun, liberal, vegans who think that murdering an unborn baby is okay.

@2435483

I'm certainly into pretty girls and good food.

But, oops - I don't dislike Hispanics, or any group for that matter.

Sorry that I can't be your friend.

@Budwick I'm certainly into pretty girls and good food. But, oops - I don't dislike Hispanics, or any group for that...

Whoa that was a typo I mean to say, hence being pro-Hispanic.
I'm so sorry hahaha laughs with tears in my face

Depends on certain things - not minding to talk about cute girls, loving a good meal, loving the word "bro" (hence pro-Hispanic) - forget about being my friend if you hate those things

Correction made hahahahahahaha stars indicate the corrected part

Yes as you can see I'm proud to be half Puertoriqueno

@AdamNY Depends on certain things - not minding to talk about cute girls, loving a good meal, loving the word "bro" (hence...

There ya go! There's my friend Adam!
Let's go grab a bite to eat some place really good and meet some lovely girls!

@Budwick There ya go! There's my friend Adam! Let's go grab a bite to eat some place really good and meet some lovely girls!

I would be witcha, but I can't go out at the moment. Give me at least a year to have a car. Do you live in FL, bro :D ?

@AdamNY I would be witcha, but I can't go out at the moment. Give me at least a year to have a car. Do you live in FL, bro :D ?

Sorry Adam, I live in Ohio.
Tell ya what, when we sit for dinner tonight, I will be with the cutest girl I know - my wife, and we will toast my new friendship with you!