There's still time to get this right. Trump is NOT the guy.

Trump is exciting and fun to watch as beats down the media and establishment. But there's something wrong - I bet you can feel it too. Trump is NOT the guy. Not for president anyway. He could teach republicans how to handle the media, but he can't run the country.

Image for post There's still time to get this right. Trump is NOT the guy.
Budwicks avatar Politics
8 48
@2236815

That's the "poorly educated" that he loves so much.

He makes a great Pied Piper though.

@2237564

You're right, that's exactly what he's doing. And he's behaving just like an anti-Conservative meme (as imagined by a Liberal).

This election season is beginning to look like just another mindless reality tv show.

@2237833

Not this bad though. At least in the past they actually discussed the issues. All the candidates too, not just one reality tv blowhard. At this rate we'll probably be electing president Mt. Dew in a few years.

@2237847

I'm talking about the campaign specifically. I'm not sure how Wilson ran his campaign, but I bet even he had more substance than what we're seeing today.

Well, he wasn't entirely wrong not was he?

@ForkNdaRoad Well, he wasn't entirely wrong not was he?

Too extreme on immigration, pro-abortion, pro-socialized medicine, unknown foreign policy positions (although he seems to piss off every one he talks about), obviously hiding something regarding his taxes.

Now, he does seem to have a good tax plan and he knows how to get the media jumping through hoops. But, I would like more from my president.

@Budwick Too extreme on immigration, pro-abortion, pro-socialized medicine, unknown foreign policy positions (although he...

I wouldn't vote for him, but I can't argue with him on this one. One of the things I dislike most about repub voters is their default voting / support for just about anyone with the coveted "R" and the anti-establishment rhetoric.

@ForkNdaRoad I wouldn't vote for him, but I can't argue with him on this one. One of the things I dislike most about repub...

Fork - Don't you see the obvious flaw in your argument? I am a republican voter NOT supporting Trump (with and "R").

Your angry generalization doesn't work. Maybe should be reconsidered.

@Budwick Fork - Don't you see the obvious flaw in your argument? I am a republican voter NOT supporting Trump (with and...

I would if the majority of repubs I actually know in real life weren't supporting him, but sadly they are.

That said, were he to lose, I'm well aware that repubs aren't switching parties over it. lol

This run of Drumph's is the longest joke in political history. It's no longer funny.

He's certainly not. But republicans and conservatives sure seem to think so.

@2236277

one of the best movies ever

It's time the Republicans stepped up to the plate and got rid of this arrogant bully, once and for all.

Budwick, just out of curiosity, who are you rooting for?

you can vote for this guy YouTube video thumbnail

Trump IS the guy.

http://www.factcheck.org/2015/1...targets-trump/

Is this site credible? Seems many "fact" sites are wrong on something.

Man when are people going to get it its all jacked up no matter how you look at it. Perhaps you would have been better voting for me? I am more experienced in politics then him and more trust worthy then any of the any one in the running's. It don't matter if your democrat or republican get extra Vaseline and gag gel this country is about to get it hard without a thank you or a kiss!

Anonymous