When you have a choice, which do you take...the stairs, the elevator or escalator?

Image for post When you have a choice, which do you take...the stairs, the elevator or escalator?
StarzAboves avatar Games
15 39
@2271953

I always take the escalator when shopping, I'm usually in a hurry and the stairs take too long.

@2272035

Yes it is....and they are always in plain view, where sometimes I have to hunt for an elevator especially in the department stores.

Stairs. I am really into trying to stay fit.

@dru18 Stairs. I am really into trying to stay fit.

That's a great way of doing it. Keep up the good work.

@2271957

Kudos to you....good exercise.

I always take the escalator if there is one. I'll do stairs if it's within 3 floors. Elevator if it's more.

i take escalator sometime when I am tired but in my city if I see any escalator I feel as if a person who never travelled in aeroplane sees an aeroplane in the sky.

Always the easiest. That doesn't necessarily always mean elevator. Sometimes getting to the elevator and/or waiting for it is harder than taking the stairs.

Elevator. Everyone is so busy taking the stairs and escalator in order to burn calories...the elevator quite often has no one.

Stairs or escalator. Elevators are scary to me.

@76May Stairs or escalator. Elevators are scary to me.

The can be....I've been on some very rickety ones...lol

The stairs unless im dragging a lot of luggage or my wife is to tippsy to walk

Depends on how much merchandise im carrying.

I usually take the stairs until I'm low on energy and need to use the escalator. I rarely use elevators. Your picture piques my interest...musical stairs, anyone?

Escalator for 1-2 storeys. Elevator for > 2 floors.

When faced with a difficult decision, I kill myself (being the emo I am)

Escelator

elevator