Would you be proud of your conduct on Amirite if your family, friends and little kids could see how you are behaving?

I don't think this question needs an explanation at all....it's quite clear.

Image for post Would you be proud of your conduct on Amirite if your family, friends and little kids could see how you are behaving?
StarzAboves avatar Jokes & Humour
21 124

I would agree....you tell it like it is....some people just can't handle the truth.

I not ashamed of my conduct either. It's too bad there are others that can't say the same.

This comment was deleted.
@2277510

You got that right John. it's rather childish the way some act around here, I wonder if they whine and complain in real life....if they do, I doubt they would have any friends, kinda like on here, no friends, misery....

@2277557

lol Never thought of that. lol

@2277519

And now, they've found something else to whine about, avatars. lol lol How childish is that? lol

Wonder if they would find this avatar offensive? You think?

@2277519

That's what I told her. lol She's got it and some on here hate her for it.... lol Image in content

@2277515

Here's a good quote for all the whiners out there.

@2278104

lol lol Love it, point taken....lol

I try to behave well.
But I prefer this to be a separate world, and I don't think little kids should be on here.

@2277538

Thank you, Platinum, and backatchawink smilie

@HegeMarie I try to behave well. But I prefer this to be a separate world, and I don't think little kids should be on here.

This question was meant if their own kids could see what they are doing....some people are setting a very bad example for their little ones if they act at home like they do on this site.

@2277972

Oh, that's too sad sad smilie

@2278053

That the kids never visits

@HegeMarie That the kids never visits

I don't think they have any kids, who on earth would want to be married to such nasty people....or to have kids.

@2277614

Very good shape, my friend....you're one of the good guys.

Absolutely, I pretty much mind my own business unless I see a topic that's too horrible to ignore.

@2279800

It's sooooo good to hear from you again ☺️

Starz, can you see me?

@dru18 Starz, can you see me?

Yes I see you DD. Where have you been?

@2278631

Yes, she thought she was.... I saw where her post is gone, what happened with that?

@2278635

I doubt she cares much, she made her point, and she's probably laughing about it. lol

You're very welcome, friend.

My friends and family would consider me nuts just to be on here...(however,facebook is the balls..to them)..me,i like reading others opinions from all around the globe

@2277906

I only signed up to keep an eye on my kid..and did enjoy seeing and chatting with many whom I haven't seen in years.I did go to a reunion to see quite a few of them which was fun but I never post anything on there anymore.

@2278869

I only joined after Sodahead went down, I had some good friends there that I had on SH, but they back stabbed me on there, so I left. But those same friends have come on here anonymously, and really caused trouble. So I am well rid of them....

@2279621

You're entirely right. Because of all the back stabbing I've been through, I have developed major trust issues. Maybe I was too naïve, but not anymore.

I've extended the olive branch many times to haters here and on SH only to have it thrown back in my face. When that happens I do block, if they are that mean, then I don't want anything to do with them.

I don't think I've ever said anything bad so I'm ok with my kids seeing what I'm thinking about. I usually tell them about some of the more interesting exchanges on here anyway.

@ozzyboy I don't think I've ever said anything bad so I'm ok with my kids seeing what I'm thinking about. I usually tell...

I always mention the silly stuff to my husband or the really outrageous comments some people make on here. Thanks for commenting.

Yes if I had anything like that. I am very outspoken here and in real life. Try not to hurt anyone.

@2278484

I don't think any young kids should be on ANY social media site, not even FB.

@2278632

I found that out, plus all those FB xsodaheads were the ones, I think were doing all the downvoting to me. But now that's gone, they can't get to us anymore except through their socks....smelly ones at that.

@2278638

I was only on there two weeks, and that was enough for me to know I didn't like that place nor some of the people that are there, plus it's very boring, same old same stuff all the time.

Yes, though not exactly "proud"... more like comfortable, minus the few "typing before thinking" errors :-\

They won't be displeased. I don't behave inappropriately.

If I had little kids, I doubt if I'd be spending much time on an internet opinion site like this one. My RL friends and family aren't much interested in internet opinion sites, so they would not be proud of my "conduct" on any such sites, but surely not ashamed.

I can say I would

XD have you read the review of amirite.com on Google? according one "users on Amirite act like 12 year old!
https://www.trustmus.com/review/www.amirite.com

@_Sid_ XD have you read the review of amirite.com on Google? according one "users on Amirite act like 12 year...

I saw those comments and also from another person who used to be on Sodahead. How would she even know what goes on here, because she once told me that she NEVER comes on here....did I catch her in a lie. LOL Evidently she and her friends have been watching everything that is going on. Guess they are trying to bring this site down and posting crap about it....won't work, this site is OK in my books.

@2279768

I had to laugh when I read those reviews, they are accusing people of doing exactly what they do. They are all full of sour grapes, because they got the boot, and now they are trying to dissuade people from joining. It won't work, by them dissing this site, will only make people more curious as to what is going, and new members will be joining all the time.

Those losers are losing again. lol

@2280100

I don't pay any attention to reviews, but those are just people who got booted off of Amirite for causing trouble, and now they are trying to bring the site down. It won't happen, Amirite owners will track them down, and they will be in big trouble.

@2280111

I guess the owners of that site need to take those hate comments down.

@2277946

better you reply to that "review guy"

@2278654

We all have our friends who like us and our enemies who hate us....especially on this site.

Sure. What I say and do here is no different from my conduct in real life.

I'm more ashamed of my family than my comments here. Not my kid, but the the rest of my 'immediates.'

This post is appropriately timed, I had a real life situation yesterday with a person who fits the bill to a T. My Great Gramps would say: "Believe nothing that your hear and half of what you see."

Not much we can do about the disgusting inventions of others and when someone bad mouths you to the highest order, it's tough to be the bigger person, but that's the path I chose with the aforementioned person yesterday and don't regret it at all.

Yes. There is nothing I've posted on this site that I would not say to someone's face. (That includes my sainted mother.lol...)

No,i'd turn it down a notch..

@2277516

If i could just do that when its time to sleep,or it might be the coffee..

@DandyDon No,i'd turn it down a notch..

Yes, you better turn it down a notch, you're drinking way too much coffee, and your fun comments are way out of line. lol hehe smiliehehe smiliehehe smiliel smiliel smilie

@DandyDon No,i'd turn it down a notch..

You're an angel compared to a lot of people on here. Lol!

Not really.

No, I said that a dog wasn't my favorite animal when it really is.

Yes. They would recognize me as the memelord that I am

Believable fiction not Star Wars or sci fi.

Well I just got here so I dunno yet

I think so. I have said nothing but attempts to inspire good in others, Comments about cheerleading sideline and All Star Cheer, a couple of silly jokes, and a few opinions