+18

Amirite is a pretty good way to get the opinions of a fairly random sample crank pots. On pretty much any topic you like. Amirite?

I know that's not a real sentence, so pleease don't go there.

Image for post Amirite is a pretty good way to get the opinions of a fairly random sample crank pots.  On pretty much any topic you like.  Amirite?
PhilboydStudges avatar Jokes & Humour
8 13
The voters have decided that PhilboydStudge is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2284600

Well you gave me a hgiggle with that comment.

Except maybe this one.

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are 0Reply

Oh i have a backwards southern way of talking, I ain't about to judge your sentence.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2284769

I was trying to point out that, from a statistical point of view, we are not technically a random sample of crank pots. Any conclusions made from our opinions should thus not be considered statistically valid.

I did not mean to imply that this site, or anything for that matter, is just and fair. Nor was I making a statement on the degree of lightness of its members' hair and complexions.

I am sorry though if your bunghole was compromised without your consent.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2284816

Good point. We all have biases, and they do influence what we consider to be the truth.

Striving to learn the truth though is not completely pointless. It keeps us busy, off the streets and out of trouble.smile smilie

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are 0Reply

People have been a bit cranky lately.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply

Especially conspiracy nuts

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yeah You Are 0Reply