Fanbases are all cancer

Every fandom is stupider than the other in one way and I could care about that but I hardly even talk about cancer
Examples of fanbases that make me wish cancer and ebola banded together and made a superdisease are:
Undertale, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Terraria, Minecraft, Slime Rancher, H3H3, Leafy, Pyrocynical, Stomedy, Hitler, Stalin, I could go on. the content itself is great, but the fandom is pure old cancer
The title of my post is a TL;DR of this

40% YOU SHOULD BE BURNT 0% YOU SHOULD BE PRAISED 60% Other
Opinion_Lives_Matters avatar
2 20

CANCER ISN'T FUNNY U ASS HOWL

Opinion_Lives_Matters avatar Opinion_Lives_Matter YOU SHOULD BE BURNT 0Reply

The annoying thing is when a fanbase prevents good stuff from being made....and when they prevent me from being able to play as a woman in GTA....or worse when they Prevent me from being a lesbian in Star wars the old republic THEY CAN ALLLLLLLLLLLL KISS MY TIGHT TATTOOED BRUISED.....

Parts of all fanbases are cancer, but it's unfair to group everyone in the fanbase as a whole. Of course, there will be a few Tumblrinas, trolls, fetish artists, recolourers, etc., but with every fanbase, there is also a portion that's decent and kind, or that makes good art, or that knows how to respectfully agree or disagree without being part of some huge circlejerk.

Anonymous