+1

I VISITED THAT SITE ONE TIME!! ONE TIME!! and I've never heard the end of the ads based on it! Amirite?

Image for post I VISITED THAT SITE ONE TIME!! ONE TIME!! and I've never heard the end of the ads based on it! Amirite?
TomboyJanets avatar Internet & Apps
4 5
The voters have decided that TomboyJanet is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Some of them have been really annoying. Mostly based on amazon items. Like I once was browsing a friend's wishlist and saw this weird dental dam thing and I thought it was for something kinky so I clicked on it and I never stop getting ads about dental care.

TomboyJanets avatar TomboyJanet Yeah You Are +2Reply

Oh I don't really visit anywhere.

Quick! Unsubscribe.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply

Sounds like you have a cookie stored on your browser. All you have to do to set the universe right is delete it. It's not a bad idea to delete all your cookies once in a while, but whenever you do that you will have to sign back in to every site you're a member on.

Anonymous