StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
13 67
@2292038

That's great John, hopefully we will get some new blood on this site.

@2309191

OK, now I remember her. He was obsessed with her, wasn't he. How about CandyApple? Has anyone heard from her? I really miss her.

@2309207

I don't know how or why she put up with any of that nonsense that was thrown at her....and it was the same old crap every day.

@2309213

Have you heard from her...Danielle....or CandyApple

@2309222

She once told me she would never join FB, and probably no other site as well.

I posted links, but, no one i know joined :p

@2309080

I don't use emails, but I post on social media, and say hey, join this cool site with me, or save yourselves and don't!

@2309091

I use facebook, google+, and twitter a lot, and posted there. I bet people if at all, takes one look at this website, and doesn't return heh. I dunno how I managed to stick around SodaHead (or even Amirite) as long as I did. Curiosity? Stubbornness? Boredom? x3

I see some old Sodahead members on Facebook that aren't on here, like Lady Blue, if I'm allowed to name.

Kind of a catch 22..being that this is the only site i use..

If i invited them over for steak and lobster,they would show up..

@StarzAbove hahaha same with me,,,,no FB for me.

Never used it and never will,along with all those other ones..lol

@StarzAbove It's as boring as watching paint dry....

I just don't have time to go a lot of different sites..

I never understood what anyone gets out of posting everything they're doing..
Or staying all up in each others business..lol

It's just not for me,i keep up with relatives or whatever on the phone..

Someone i know was on it for a while and told me,never to get on that site.

Glad i listened..lol

@DandyDon I just don't have time to go a lot of different sites.. I never understood what anyone gets out of posting...

That's the way I feel too, I really don't care to find out what my old friends are doing, I might be very disappointed. One family member said she defriended someone because all she said was how many cookies she made every week. lol I can do without that. lol

@2309194

I'll try...lol

Done. A few hundred. We're definitely scarce in number and could use some more people.

@JerryHendrickson Done. A few hundred. We're definitely scarce in number and could use some more people.

That's great, things would be more active and interesting around here if we had more members.

I have no one that I think would be interested, so I haven't invited anyone, bad me.

@StarzAbove That's great, things would be more active and interesting around here if we had more members. I have no one...

But if you just share it to your facebook you can invite hundreds of friends in one fell swoop. You can do it!

@StarzAbove lol I'm not on FB.....I was on for about 2 weeks, and it wasn't my cup of tea.

The best thing about facebook is that it's very easy to stay in touch with long lost friends. You can be thinking " I wonder whatever became of So and So?" and just type in the name and town. You can find almost everyone and catch up!

@JerryHendrickson The best thing about facebook is that it's very easy to stay in touch with long lost friends. You can be thinking...

That makes a lot of sense, but some of my family members have dropped out of FB, because they thought it was pretty boring.

I don't want real people to know what my opinions here are.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred I don't want real people to know what my opinions here are.

Hahahah, I don't see anything wrong with your opinions, but I do understand.

No. Amirite promised to up date and add features which it has not done yet. Before I invite someone (AGAIN!) I want to be able to throw them a bone.

@dru18 No. Amirite promised to up date and add features which it has not done yet. Before I invite someone (AGAIN!) I want...

I sure won't be asking anyone to join, feels like SH all over again, when posts are being put out there that should be deleted, clearly in violation of the rules, and the rules are ignored by management....

@StarzAbove I sure won't be asking anyone to join, feels like SH all over again, when posts are being put out there that should...

I honestly don't think management cares, and never did. I am sure they all have full time paying jobs and this is just a hobby to them.

@2309201

It's been since Feb that Dev spoke to us.

Thank you.

@2309215

I wish them God's speed because they could sure use it.

Thank you.

Im new and I'm just learning how to navigate!!!!

@hapsoul Im new and I'm just learning how to navigate!!!!

Welcome, it's always confusing at first, but you seem to be doing just fine.

@2292029

That's great, I hope we get some newbies around here...it will make the site more interesting and fun, hopefully.

I didn't see anyone I thought might be interested.

But I'll post it to my facebook page now.

I don't want anyone from the real world to know my opinions here.

Anonymous