+9

I don't think much of men who have to insult strong women, downplay their achievements, and most pathetic of all, call them ugly or hermaphrodites. They are cowards, petty, and shallow. Their character depth is as deep as a penny after a train rolls over it and masculine facade masks a deeply insecure and disturbed individual who feels threatened.

Whether it be the tiresome strings of "Yeah right" or "She'd lose going up against a real man!!" bs posts on youtube videos of rollergirls or female MMA fighters, or the MGTOWS who can't get laid and suddenly pretend it was because they reject female "ownership" of men (and would prob drop that ideal immediately if asked out by some porn star or Model), Or the vapid airheaded morons who judge a woman's worth by how hot she looks, society is stuffed with sore losers who I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole much less date. And before that dimwitted crowd comes over and says: "Oh I AM NOT HERE TO IMPRESS YOU JANET BLAH BLAH BLAH" I am also reflecting the opinion of probably a good majority of women. Sorry hunny, you're not single because you're a hero, you're single because you equate women to accessories that need to look good on your arm and never outshine you.

Image for post I don't think much of men who have to insult strong women, downplay their achievements, and most pathetic of all, call them ugly or hermaphrodites. They are cowards, petty, and shallow. Their character depth is as deep as a penny after a train rolls over it and masculine facade masks a deeply insecure and disturbed individual who feels threatened.
TomboyJanets avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
4 35
@2292488

Can everyone please stop thinking this is a blanket statement about all men, Its only about men who belittle women winning feats of strength or being good athletes

@2292407

It is a certain breed of men "Men who" do this not "Men, who" do this

@2292407

Actually this was in response to a youtube comment battle I had a while ago and more recently a stupid ass comment in a video about one of my favorite derby girls Scald Eagle. "now you know what happens to girls who flunk out of cosmetology school... roller derby.. when you are too ugly to modal (sic) and to fat to be strippers" by the appropriately named (name describes what he knows about women and derby combined) Jack Shite

@2292653

And thus I have NOOOOOO issue with you Plat and you know you my pal on here Like superman and Jimmy Olsen!

I'm sensing some bitterness issues. Please, go on.

@TomboyJanet Did I say all men?

No, you expressed an over the top opinion of "men who have to insult strong women, downplay their achievements, and most pathetic of all, call them ugly or hermaphrodites. They are cowards, petty, and shallow. Their character depth is as deep as a penny after a train rolls over it and masculine facade masks a deeply insecure and disturbed individual who feels threatened."

On the scale of 1 -10, your expression of concern sounds like an 11. Hence my comment about sensing bitterness.

Have a lovely day Janet.

@2292711

You wouldn't!

I agree with you, but you seem very pissed off.

You strike me as the kind of person who knows there are a great number of assholes in this world, especially on the internet. So why let any of them get under your skin? If your goal is to enlighten them and change their minds, you'd be better off just banging your head against a wall.

@2292552

HAHAHHAHA Its ok though sadly I know exactly what the second to last guy is talking about. LORD OF THE RINGS ONLINE!!! (but with a misspelled Eriador)

@2292595

Yeah for some reason there are many girls who like to call girls like me things like "Janet Von Dick"

The post above is directed toward men who purposely make a point to make excuses for women who show athletic talent and ability to match male physical strength. Any woman who does the same can be included as well (and there are some girls who are so WEIRD about this I can never grasp it). In short Die internet trolls die.

@2292691

I'd like to think I'm a strong woman but there are times when I am not at all.

There are many kinds of people in this world. Many kinds of men and women. Some are worth getting to know. Some are worth nothing. Some seem to exist merely to tell you "you can't"

What bothers me the most is people like the one who sparked this post just can't see how foolish they look, and how weird it is for them to view youtube videos of Roller derby Just to call them fishnet whores (though the girl in question neither dresses like a whore nor wears fishnets. She is actually a 30 something archery hunter out in the Oregon wilderness) It's just a shame people like that have to exist. I hope they can grow up one day. Regardless of what gender they are because there are women who do this too.

I think that attitude is mainly a repudiation of the nonsense that's constantly being crammed down our throats about women being equal to men. We're different. Men can't have kids, and I don't think there will ever be a female winner of "The World's Strongest Man" competition. That doesn't mean women are less valuable people, or that some women aren't stronger than some men, but the male form is better suited to athletics. That's not sexism, that's reality.

You're talking about Stanley in A Streetcar Named Desire? Men like that still exist today...some try to hide it well...

I completely agree with this, but I know for a fact this does not just apply to men. This can apply to anyone of any age or any gender.

I 100% completely agree. A sexual fantasy of mine is to be physically dominated by a passionate woman. At the same time, because of Benghazi, I fucking HATE Hillary Clinton. I have only bad things to say about her and I know that she's perceived by many as a "strong woman." I think she's a coward. Any Veteran who votes for her is seriously confused. Back to the strong women topic. I married a doctor; she's a better provider than I am. She's even emotionally stronger than me. Women who show strength are far preferable to the weak and delicate flowers who can't do anything for themselves.

or women who do the same type of crap to men, humans are just evil. women are no more innocent then men