Sukiesnows avatar Games
5 19

Yes, it drives me crazy. My doctor's waiting room has four pictures on the wall and every one of them is crooked, I try not to look at them, and one of these days, I'm gonna straighten them. lol

But I sit there for an hour trying to avoid it. A therapist once told me he did stuff like that on purpose... That and dead flowers...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply

It all depends..

I have an uncle (Not Roy) that walks crooked,from an old football injury.

If his picture gets crooked,it looks like he's standing straight.

Why bother with it?..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2301097

You're just a hoot today...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply

I'm like this with my computer monitor, if I feel it's just slightly not center, if it's not exactly 90 degrees straight. (Looking at it, monitor sits at a 180 degrees straight line, and I should be looking at it from a 90 degree angle towards it) -->|. If it's 95 or 85, then I must fix it, or it throws me off x3.

If I'm not center, then I have to fix my seat too. Then I have to fix the location of my keyboard and mouse too. OCD is a gateway drug people. X3

Tanor_Fauxs avatar Tanor_Faux Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Tanor_Faux I'm like this with my computer monitor, if I feel it's just slightly not center, if it's not exactly 90 degrees...

You're right... It's when you start washing your hands a lot, then, I'd start getting concerned...

@Sukiesnow You're right... It's when you start washing your hands a lot, then, I'd start getting concerned...

I always pre-wash any utensil, bowl, pan, or other silverware, tupperware, or cooking tool. Even if I just washed it before, I must rinse it again. Then I must make sure it's dry of water. I'm like: I don't want water in my soup! xD

My grandmother would ask me why I wash a just-then washed bowl, it's clean to her, but I must make sure it's clean to me, then I must have it dry too, before I use it. Can't have foreign liquids in my bowl, even water. Especially a cup that rinse, must be dried, before pour more water. But this one is a rare one. I don't do that all the time. OCD must have an on and off switch I suppose.

@Sukiesnow OCD doesn't usually have an on and off switch... Not with most people...

http://www.ocduk.org/types-ocd

Well, gunna have to define what most people are first. Then gunna have to categorize them into sub-groups of each group. From mild forms to advanced forms, are another couple sub-groups to the sub-group. Then you'll need to organize those who overlap with other mental illnesses. Can you define what most people are now?!

Lol, I'm just playing with you.

That drives me nuts

Anonymous