+3

Rice cakes and tofu... The most Tastless of all foods...they need extensive doctoring to make them taste good...and you mostly eat them when on a diet... Amirite?

Image for post **Rice cakes and tofu...** //The most Tastless of all foods...they need extensive doctoring to make them taste good...and you mostly eat them when on a diet...// Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar Food & Drink
5 11
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2303792

Rice is still better to eat than wheat products...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply
@2303846

It's so true...after eating wheat for most of our lives it's good to change to rice...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2303847

You can eat the hard tofu...but it is still tasteless...again unless it's doctored...

I don't eat tofu or rice cakes. Ever. :)

I like both of those fast food. I have heard rice cakes are the most fattening food in the world because people cover them with toppings. Tofu I eat it like cheese but that has too much salt so not very often.

I've had tofu cooked several ways that were good.

Rice cakes? Horrible. You may as well eat a urinal cake.