+4

Saudi Crown Prince: Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% of Hillary Clinton's Presidential Campaign "With Full Enthusiasm"

“Saudi Arabia always has sponsored both Republican and Democratic Party of America and in America current election also provide with full enthusiasm 20 percent of the cost of Hillary Clinton’s election even though some events in the country don’t have a positive look to support the king of a woman (sic) for presidency,” the report quoted Prince Mohammed as having said. As a reminder, It is illegal in the United States for foreign countries to try to influence the outcome of elections by funding candidates.

Saudi Arabia Has Funded 20% Of Hillary's Presidential Campaign, Saudi Crown Prince Claims | Zero Hedge“Saudi Arabia always has sponsored both Republican and Democratic Party of America and in America current election also provide with full enthusiasm 20 percent of the cost of Hillary Clinton’s election even though some events in the country don’t have a positive look to support the king of a woman (sic) for presidency." -  Saudi Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, in exclusive comments to Jordan's Petra News Agency.http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-13/saudi-arabia-has-funded-20-hillarys-presidential-campaign-saudi-crown-prince-claims
Mazes avatar Law
5 19

Yes...she is bad. Obama was still not born in America, isn't that illegal, too?

@2321870

From what I hear, it's already illegal for foreign interests to contribute to US political campaigns.

@2327755

That was the plan all along. To take 7 countries in 5 years. Didn't quite work out that way but that was the plan. Bush had attack plans on his desk 2 days after 9/11. Those plans take months if not years to put together.

I don't see how anyone can look at the videos and not see controlled demolition. It's all too obvious that either explosives were used or the laws of physics were suspended.
Office fires would not collapse steel buildings even if they were fed jet fuel and burned for years. Especially those buildings.

It's good to have good friends in high places.

This is no surprise. Hilary is a low life for sure. The problem is the alternative is a megalomaniacal con man who will ostracize the rest of the world.
I'm at a loss. I can't see myself voting for either one.

@2327262

If anything I would be leaning the other way. As bad as Hilary
is I think Trump would be worse. There is no substance to his claims and he lies like a rug. He's also far too thin skinned.