facemans avatar Politics
2 6
The voters have decided that faceman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I expect the lefties will be steering clear of this poll. Facts? Who needs facts? Obommy says guns are bad and he wouldn't lie.

@Maze I expect the lefties will be steering clear of this poll. Facts? Who needs facts? Obommy says guns are bad and he...

Correct, Obie bum Kabrokie never lies (that's his Star Wars name) - but sometimes his teleprompter does.

facemans avatar faceman Yeah You Are +2Reply

USA gun ownership per 100 people: 112
USA murder rate per 100,000 people: 3.9

facemans avatar faceman Yeah You Are +4Reply

A gun at Pulse in the "gun free zone" may have saved some lives. 103 people shot and no one could stop it? "There is a gun behind every blade of grass in America," was the reason Japan didn't invade America. Now, the left wants to take that very security blanket away from ordinary Americans. Perhaps the FBI should have done a better investigation into Mateen when he was brought to their attention.
I don't care what the orders from this administration is, it's time to do the right thing and do the job of protecting Americans instead of the people who are here to do harm to Americans.

ozzyboys avatar ozzyboy Yeah You Are +4Reply
@ozzyboy A gun at Pulse in the "gun free zone" may have saved some lives. 103 people shot and no one could stop it? "There...

Had Mateen been a White Supremacist KKK member, even if he never done or said anything, he'd have been on some list and watched.

Seonags avatar Seonag Yeah You Are +1Reply

I agree 100%

KevinBarners avatar KevinBarner Yeah You Are +2Reply
Anonymous