-4

Food without presentation is like S E X without foreplay. Amirite?

Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
7 14
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2329293

I thought you would be an advocate...of lengthy foreplay...

Just quick in and outs?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply

Nahhh I'm not fancy.....actually come to think of it this is the fanciest restaraunt I ever ate at!: https://disneyland.disney.go.co...ou-restaurant/ And it was a night made in heaven! Mint Juleps, Gumbo, and a beeautiful girl named Ashley!

I really don't care about the presentation. The taste of the food is more important to me.

Sofias avatar Sofia No Way +4Reply

Not always when I'm just preparing food for myself .... but I do like my guests to enjoy both the taste and presentation of the meal. I want them to feel special.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +2Reply

So... does that mean it's better?

@Maze So... does that mean it's better?

Is sex better without foreplay?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Sukiesnow Is sex better without foreplay?

Well, you know, it's like getting ready to go out. I've got my shoes on and she's still in the shower.

@2329444

Food isn't meant to stuff yourself with...a little bit at a time...savour the flavour...presentation means pleasing the eye...and that gets the juices flowing....

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply

Perhaps. I don't need presentation to eat food.

I can eat anything no matter how it's presented but sex without foreplay just isn't going to work with me eek smilie

I'm fine with a grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwich that doesn't have Elvis on it..