+5

Mistakes in life just serve to render you more personable. Amirite?

I left a box of tampons out when the plumber-guy was coming to check our taps. (Someone here is always coming here to check our taps). Aaarrrggghhh...! Oh well...so much for feminine mystique....

Image for post Mistakes in life just serve to render you more personable. Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar Art
4 18
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Also gives you something to talk abou to others if it wasn't a terrible thing it is usually funny to tell people how silly you are.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Also gives you something to talk abou to others if it wasn't a terrible thing it is usually funny to tell people...

Oh...I somehow don't think I'll be bringing this up as dinner conversation with the in-laws (which I don't have).

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2330213

Know what you mean. It comes to "accept me as I am" and this is My Place. Today they came in to check and I had knickers draped over the shower to dry... Who gives a flying...? And know what? The plumber asked me out for a date.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply

They've certainly kept me humble over the years! redface smilie

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +2Reply

Some of my mistakes, have not made me more personable. lol In fact just the opposite.

@2329817

Have you seen the pics in my profile lately? You'll love the Canadian one....

So when the plumber didn't say anything, you hurried to tell somebody.

Did it ever occur to you that everybody knows what you do in the bathroom? We don't usually discuss those things, but we all know about them because everybody does the same things.

@Sukiesnow You are missing the point.

I am not missing it, I am rejecting it. A plumber pulls lots of tampons out of plugged toilets. Nothing new at all.

Or humble

Cantstops avatar Cantstop Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2444240

Ha ha ha... (Sourly)

Lesson learned...

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are 0Reply
@DandyDon Lesson learned...

I can hear you almost blushing.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply