What's the first movie you remember seeing at the movie theater?

Sofias avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 31

Bambi...I was only a kid, and my own mother took me to see a stag movie!

We used to have a drive in cinema about a block away and at night we coukd get a great view of the screen from the big lounge window and in the 70's soft porn was really popular at drive ins. It was rated R but I was a kid so I'd sneak out into the lounge at night and see what was on the screen. I think my first movie I ever saw was either Dracula sucks, Case of the smiling stiffs or Emannuelle in space

Exorcist at a drive in .... you could hear EVERYONE scream!!

Walt Disney's "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs". But I remember not long after that, I saw "Creature From The Black Lagoon".

As a kid I went to the movies a lot....might have been Heidi! But not sure.

@StarzAbove As a kid I went to the movies a lot....might have been Heidi! But not sure.

Oh, Heidi, I used to love her... it's been a long time seen I've seen a movie about her.

@Sofia Oh, Heidi, I used to love her... it's been a long time seen I've seen a movie about her.

Same here, I always thought she was a cute little girl and she could act really well for such a youngster.

I'm pretty sure it was Hercules.

@Sofia I'm pretty sure it was Hercules.

Was Lou Ferrigno starring as Hercules? 乂º◡º乂

@Ada Was Lou Ferrigno starring as Hercules? 乂º◡º乂

I wasn't alive back then xD No, it was Disney's Hercules, in 1997. I was 6.

@Sofia I wanna see it!!

He chucks a f-ing bear into outter space! 乂^◡^乂

The first one I went to was apparently Pocahontas at a drive in. I don't have memories of theatres before seeing the first Harry Potter movie though.

Image in content 乂º◡º乂

The incredibles

KING KONG! in Black and white

I Am Legend

Gone with the Wind! (vague memory)

The Shaggy Dog at a drive in. It was family night and a carload was $1 back in the early 60's.It was the only movie my parents took us to.

Oh sadly I can't remember but I know it was at a drive in.