Sukiesnows avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
6 20

It's never easy when raising kids.

@2339076

Yeah... Forgot about that...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +4Reply
@2339076

Yep but you still have things like crib clothing and all leftover. Plus the Mom did learn a lot on the 1st kid.

@LorraineTwevlehundredRaineTwelvehundred Yep but you still have things like crib clothing and all leftover. Plus the Mom did learn a lot on the 1st kid.

Not if they are six years apart like mine are. I had not planned on having my son. I made up my mind I would have my tubes tied at the age of thirty. The little guy came in under the wire he was born two months before my birthday. I hadn't planned him, however I can't imagine my life with out him. I cried as I had just gotten my daughter in school, no more daycare. There it went again. Oh well😊

@BarbOBarr Not if they are six years apart like mine are. I had not planned on having my son. I made up my mind I would have...

Oh Barb...he was likely sent to help you in your old age.... I figure the more kids people have the more there is a chance that one of them will be there for when you grow older.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Sukiesnow Oh Barb...he was likely sent to help you in your old age.... I figure the more kids people have the more there is a...

He is a blessing, we are very close. We go to breakfast once a month. We still call it our baby dates. LOL

What a Surprise that must have been. I never had any kids, now I wish I had been surprised when I was young and married. Ah well, we get what we get rite?

You would think yes. But it was not that way in my family. I was a shy quiet child my younger sister was an absolute wild child.

Someone once warned me that going from one child to two is more of a life-changer than going from zero to one. That held true in my case.

You think raising one child is difficult... until you have a second. That's when sh#t really hits the fan.

@2340971

Your poor mom!

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2340976

Worse than all 5 boys...no doubt...

Anonymous