-14

DownVotes are a sneaky lot. They should show up on your notifications... Amirite?

Yes. Why or why not? Then you can make the decision to confront the individual responsible or not...it's up to you... You might NEVER know...I'd like to KNOW.... Just because.

Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
6 50
The voters have decided that Sukiesnow is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm not sure how DV's could remotely be considered "sneaky" anymore, now that the anonymous option for that has been done away with.

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +4Reply
@Sukiesnow Yes, DVs are still used...

I'm aware of that, Sukie. The reasons why I and others get them seems pretty clear to me, so "confronting" the DV'er doesn't make much sense to me.
Either they don't like ME, they actually dislike what I said, or both. Down votes may be rather petty sometimes, but I don't see what's "sneaky" about them.

If you want see who's down voted you, it IS pretty easy to just scroll through your comments page. :)

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +3Reply
@Sukiesnow Don't patronize me, Piper. It's getting tiresome.

That would get tiresome. I'm not sure what part of my reply you think was "patronizing", or why you felt the need to inform me that "DV's are still used"......

Piper2s avatar Piper2 No Way +2Reply
@Sukiesnow Yes, DVs are still used...

I got a downvote the other day. It made me laugh. I rather have that than someone accusing me of being someone else. I don't even know how to change my name here. Do you? I am not looking to btw.

@Sukiesnow You can change your name where you log in...you.re allowed 2 name changes...

I started as hamsandwich and changed it first day. Nothing else. I thought hamsandwich was more than what I care to dine on, so I went to "crackers".

No big deal, or it shouldn't be.

@Piper2 I'm not sure how DV's could remotely be considered "sneaky" anymore, now that the anonymous option for that...

I don't know how anyone does anything anonymously. You have to sign on to comment or hit the like or dislike button.

@crackers Make what?

When you make a post...it gives you a choice to log it under your name or Anon...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Sukiesnow When you make a post...it gives you a choice to log it under your name or Anon...

I didn't know that. I guess that is what all the hubbub is about? The moderators would know. I blocked Platinum and he was still able to answer me, so they are not restricted.

I unblocked him because I don't believe in a one way swiping session. That is what the family cat pulls on me. Until I grow out my nails, I'm stuck.

@crackers I didn't know that. I guess that is what all the hubbub is about? The moderators would know. I blocked Platinum...

Why are you even blocking people... I thought you were against fighting...etc...

Really, crackers...No treats for you tonight.:)

I don't pay much attention to the DV's, they mean nothing to me. If people don't like what I say, so be it.

@2343255

That's the thing PLATINUM...you don't know 'cause you only find out by ACCIDENT...thas why they need to be notifications.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +4Reply
@2343485

Lol... But you have to go back to see it and the only reason for going BACK is when you get a notification....

@2343948

I only go back by accident, for another notification....and that's when I see it...sneaky so and so snuck in a DV after I left....

I don't get them anymore. My 'downvoters' went the way of the Dodo bird.

@Budwick Not all of them!

You down voted me for that statement? Must really be a slow week on this site. :)

Who cares. You need another notification? I had to turn most of mine off. I don't care if anyone gives me a thumbs up, so why would I care if I got a thumbs down? I don't go back and check. I just respond to people commenting to me.

@crackers Who cares. You need another notification? I had to turn most of mine off. I don't care if anyone gives me a...

I don't see the reason for DVs existing, in the first place. If someone disagrees...they should then man up and give another comment...so it can be addressed.

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply
@crackers More fighting than fun lately.

This too, shall pass...take a day off if it bothers you....try Twitter or FB for awhile...

@Sukiesnow This too, shall pass...take a day off if it bothers you....try Twitter or FB for awhile...

I don't do either. Twitter, is that a type of dance I don't know about?

@crackers I don't do either. Twitter, is that a type of dance I don't know about?

It helps if you have some prescription drugs on hand....

Down votes are sneaky? Quite the contrary I think. A down vote I think is a way to express disagreement with the comment. Being obsessed over the fact that you can't please all the people - all the time is senseless. Suggesting that people should not express their disagreement is just wrong. IMO

I don't care if someone downvotes me. That is their prerogative. Why worry myself with something so insignificant? I have to worry about important things like feeding my family and paying the bills. So somebody on the internet that downvotes me gets my attention right after I get through worrying about, oh I don't know, the number of salt packets I get with my burger and fries. It just doesn't concern me. And why on earth would I confront them? It is their right to disagree or downvote me if they choose. Why waste your time worrying about such things?

Ballss avatar Balls No Way +1Reply
@2343951

Lol...just an example Platinum. hehe smilie

Ballss avatar Balls No Way +1Reply
@Sukiesnow I thought you were new on here...Amirite.

I am new. Is there a problem with being new here? Downvotes are not exclusive to this site. You DO know that, don't you?

Ballss avatar Balls No Way 0Reply
Anonymous