+14

You are better with money when you pay by cash... Amirite?

Image for post You are better with money when you pay by cash... Amirite?
Sukiesnows avatar Religion
9 30

I use both cash and debit! One credit card....

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +5Reply
@2347062

I'd be looking at switching to a more people friendly store and talk it up in the media.
That's unforgivable in my book.

@2347072

I knew there had to be more to the story because you are way too smart to get hooked with a bogus charge like that. A lot of times the phone co's will give you a credit, it you bring it to their attention and you don't agree with the charge. Sometimesbiggrin smilie

@2346821

Hookers? :)

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are +1Reply
@2347298

Neither did Charlie sheen, but that didn't stop him...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply

Probably. But I don't really like carrying a lot of cash, so I usually use my debit card.

JanHaskells avatar JanHaskell Yeah You Are +3Reply
@2347071

When they won't let you make the purchase. You know your broke😊

I think so. Paying with cash certainly gives you an idea of just how quickly your money goes.

I usually use a credit card, because I don't carry a lot of money with me, but if the purchase isn't too much, I will pay cash.

Just bought me a new car...i don't like paying notes..

DandyDons avatar DandyDon Yeah You Are +2Reply

We went across a toll bridge a few weeks ago in NY. I had the $4.50
out and ready to pay. Nope, EZ pass or they will mail you a $5.00 charge in the mail. No money and pictures of our license to record our information. Big Brother on steroids!!!!!

@ozzyboy We went across a toll bridge a few weeks ago in NY. I had the $4.50 out and ready to pay. Nope, EZ pass or they...

You have to have a pass... What does it mean...No money and pictures of our license to record our information ...

@Sukiesnow You have to have a pass... What does it mean...No money and pictures of our license to record our information ...

They won't take cash but instead will send a bill out to you via mail. How do you think they will know where to send it? Their cameras record the information they need to send out the bill to our home address. No communication is necessary.

I suck when it comes to having actual cash. If I have ten bucks I'll spend twenty before I get home😊

Anonymous