+12

Used toilet paper belongs in the toilet, not the trash, amirite?

If your toilet can't handle your toilet paper, then I think you need a new commode. That, or stop using a hundred square yards of TP each wipe.

StickCavemans avatar Entertainment & Hobbies
3 20
The voters have decided that StickCaveman is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.
@2354241

I have some family members who are in the habit of throwing their toilet paper in the trash because they grew up with toilets that couldn't handle it. Now they've got modern toilets and still do it--at my house too. I'd just rather not look over at the trash and see shit smeared TP in it.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman Yeah You Are 0Reply
@2354359

"Mom, dad...we gotta talk. Please stop wiping your butthole and leaving it in the trash. I would rather you flush your scraps of poopy toilet paper down the toilet. I promise my modern toilet can take it better than me. Family meeting over. Thank you"

@StickCaveman I have some family members who are in the habit of throwing their toilet paper in the trash because they grew up...

Next time tell them to put their TP in the toilet, and take the trash can out of the bathroom.

Yeah, you are right.

I showed this picture to my mom and she looked at me with the "I'm done with you" stare

I found it on google

You're welcome

I'm not sure there's a great deal of difference, as far as environmental impact. Unfortunately, not everyone can afford a new whole new commode or septic system, of course.

@Piper2 I'm not sure there's a great deal of difference, as far as environmental impact. Unfortunately, not everyone can...

Some people have no choice but to dig a hole and wipe with leaves

I wonder who was happier overall, though

Does comfort lead to happiness long term? I think so

@fuzala Some people have no choice but to dig a hole and wipe with leaves I wonder who was happier overall, though Does...

True, and my mother's parents just had a rustic outhouse with a Sear's catalog to wipe with, for the first five years I knew them.
I figure that most people do greatly enjoy having the convenience of indoor plumbing, especially when they've been without it for awhile, or it's new to them.

No, I think that comfort is a temporary sense of well-being in the moment or many moments. Many people with every creature comfort imaginable, are not particularly "happy".

@Piper2 True, and my mother's parents just had a rustic outhouse with a Sear's catalog to wipe with, for the first five...

That's true

Some of the happiest people are in tribes with no modern conveniences. Their happiness stems from sense of community

Correct. Oddly enough, I have found scraps of poopy toilet paper in the trash can next to the toilet on numerous occasions at work. Still scratching my head as to why.

Ugh...

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply