VicZincs avatar Politics
3 50
@2354916

I don't use locks.

That doesn't change the fact that the wall has two sides.

So you want America to be more like China? Interesting.

Add to your list: DNC Convention, RNC Convention, Hollywood elite, White House (and that fence is getting taller); wealthy elite. Trump wants controlled immigration where we know and vet those coming in. If you are for a one-world Government, then you are opposed to any borders.

@Seonag Add to your list: DNC Convention, RNC Convention, Hollywood elite, White House (and that fence is getting taller);...

I am opposed to borders of any kind.
I am opposed to government in general.

Why do humans, above all other species, feel the need to manufacture, maintain, and nurture governmental structures'?

I will tell you,
because some people believe they are more clever than anyone else and therefore should control the lives of those less suited. And sadly, almost everyone else hopes they are.

@VicZinc I am opposed to borders of any kind. I am opposed to government in general. Why do humans, above all other...

Suggest you do a bit of research because many species do maintain borders within their hunting/living areas, challenging outsiders. And many species do maintain 'social and status orders' not much different from human structures. They may not have the advanced governmental structures that we have, but within their 'kingdoms' their structures do work.

@Seonag Suggest you do a bit of research because many species do maintain borders within their hunting/living areas...

I did not say other animals don't have territory, I said they don't 'manufacture, maintain and nurture' government structure.

A 'pecking' order is a far cry from: a constitutional based bicameral legislature with judiciary and executive branches built around a complex system of checks and balances.

I stand by my statement that humans do not need borders or governments. I agree with you that pecking orders are instinctual and will emerge naturally without the need for campaigns managers and voting booths.

I stand by this post which suggested the tighter the border control the more nefarious the intentions of the governing body.

A lot of animals are territorial, especially the more intelligent ones. Do you think the great apes have an open border policy with their neighbors? Absolutely not.

@VicZinc So we should be more like the apes?

We should realize that it's normal to have boundaries.

@Maze We should realize that it's normal to have boundaries.

So your definition of 'normal' is: things apes do?

@VicZinc So your definition of 'normal' is: things apes do?

You said "Why do humans, above all other species, feel the need to manufacture, maintain, and nurture governmental structures'?

"I will tell you,
because some people believe they are more clever than anyone else and therefore should control the lives of those less suited..."

Clearly, when you look at nature, that is not true. That was my point.

@Maze You said "Why do humans, above all other species, feel the need to manufacture, maintain, and nurture governmental...

Maybe we have different definition of manufacture, maintain, and nurture governmental structures

I don't consider a beehive or a pride of lions to be a manufactured governmental structure. I am not aware that some wolf packs are republics, while others are dictatorships, or anarchistic , or monarchic, or oligarchic, meritocratic.

Maybe you know of some nonhuman animals that believe they are more clever than anyone else.
I doubt that a silverback gorilla thinks he is better able to create laws than his troupe mates; he only knows that he can kick anyone's ass in a fight and that somehow magically engenders their respect.

@VicZinc Maybe we have different definition of manufacture, maintain, and nurture governmental structures I don't...

Full Definition of anarchist. 1 : a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power. That means the laws that US citizens have voted upon and need to keep things in order. Vic-everyone here is wondering why you are against law and order??

Definitely don't wanna be like some apes

They'll kill the offspring that's not theirs
Whereas adoption is way more cool

@fuzala Definitely don't wanna be like some apes They'll kill the offspring that's not theirs Whereas adoption is way...

In nature, adoption is not always "cool."

About 56 of the Old World cuckoo species and 3 of the New World species (pheasant, pavonine, and striped) are brood parasites, laying their eggs in the nests of other birds.

The cuckoo egg hatches earlier than the host's, and the cuckoo chick grows faster; in most cases the chick evicts the eggs or young of the host species.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckoo

We are inherently. That is our primate brain at work.

Protect borders is a good thing. America's boarders are not protected.

@Cezar Protect borders is a good thing. America's boarders are not protected.

I agree illegals keep getting in I know someone who worked on the boarder. Instead of pulling a gun and saying get out, they have to spend all their time hauling water for these bums to drink-have to keep shelves full of supplies to hand out to them Diapers and shoes. Now why should USA make it easy for the illegals to get in and be illegal? A concentration camp is a better place to put them until they can be shipped back to place of origin. Any other nationals can't just wander in, not Germans, Italians, or even Brits or Irish and we already have many of those nationals who have been here generations.

Prisons aren't trying to keep people OUT.

@Maze Prisons aren't trying to keep people OUT.

Really,
when's the last time you tried to visit one?

@VicZinc Really, when's the last time you tried to visit one?

Never. But I am aware that the basic concept of prison is to keep people in, not out. Do you deny that?

@Maze Never. But I am aware that the basic concept of prison is to keep people in, not out. Do you deny that?

The question is not about prisons, it is about closed borders. Fences and walls work both ways, keeping people both in and out.

The point is not 'why' they decided to built the separation, the point is the result of the their decision - people living inside closed borders are de facto prisoners.

@VicZinc The question is not about prisons, it is about closed borders. Fences and walls work both ways, keeping people...

So if you lock your doors at night, you're a tyrant holding your family hostage? Get real.

@VicZinc You said it not me. I never lock anything.

Oh? Care to tell me about your living situation?

@Maze Oh? Care to tell me about your living situation?

What's to tell?
I live
I love
I respect
I trust
I share freely of my possessions with anyone in need
My doors are always open

@Maze That sounds like a nice way of saying you're in an institution.

I image, to you, it does sound crazy.
Based on your posts
you seem quite the opposite of me.
I respect that and
I hope you are happy on your chosen path.

Vic: Are you an illegal yourself or something? I don't think real USA citizens want them here sucking welfare monies school resources and jobs theUSA wefare should be made to do.

You think he would? Canada wouldn't mind...

@2354922

Which way are they jumping?

Canada has no problem keeping riff raff out of our country...it's the US which lets it enter to begin with...

@2354938

We still got a ton of Asians in Vancouver...

@VicZinc Canada is not on this list :)

You said Trumps America, riight? Well, that's us on one of the borders... :)

Welcome back...are you here to stay?

@Sukiesnow You said Trumps America, riight? Well, that's us on one of the borders... :) Welcome back...are you here to stay?

If I can be good and not read the posts of the few people here who make my blood boil, maybe :)

So far so good.

@2355596

Its just tiny ham

@VicZinc Its just tiny ham

Peameal bacon...folks...

@2355596

Ya I do it is sliced pork or some type and they aldo call a slathering of cheese on french fries gravy. OK Canadians are OK but have some attitude and eating issues

@2354938

I hope some that got intoUSA have has children because I heard on the news tonight China is going to have a very big lack of workers within the next decade because they did't allow any children. They also said chinese people do not welcome or like anyone who is not chinese. So if there are some in usa they could repopulate china--Well if they wanted to leave usa for that backward place- at least that is all i now of china rice growing and parent's putting the baby girl under a tree to die so they can try to have a boy. That didn't work out either cause now all the boys have no women to marry. .

@2357433

Ah funny clip. I thought it said viagra . Until I watched the whole clip.

@2354922

Very good. Do any eagles live in the mexican infested states? Too bad we can't get trained attack jaguars/mountain lions -- or something that would really frighten the illegal mexican jumpers, obviously concentration camps or nice proper returns to Mexico are not having any effect.

Those peopleshould be in the camps because nobody invited them to try and come here against the laws. File the paperwork and come like good normal people who want to be USA citizens.

Anonymous