To republicans: There must be a better candidate than a reality tv star who people like because he says "you're fired" and yells at people like an 8 year old having a playground fight. If you could vote for ANYONE else in the NATION who would it be?

TomboyJanets avatar Politics
6 54
The people are still deciding if TomboyJanet is right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

If you walked down the street and picked someone at random to be president, it's a virtual certainty they'd be less corrupt and more competent than Hillary Clinton.

Trump's not perfect, far from it, but he is, without exaggeration, at least 100 times more competent and effective as a leader than Clinton. Anyone who would support someone as blatantly corrupt as her for president is either stupid or evil.

@Maze If you walked down the street and picked someone at random to be president, it's a virtual certainty they'd be less...

He has NOOOO experience we'd be taking the white belt and promoting him to blackbelt without learning any self discipline. He's gonna hurl nukes at the first country that says boo to him and that'll be the end.

@TomboyJanet He has NOOOO experience we'd be taking the white belt and promoting him to blackbelt without learning any self...

What are you talking about? Trump has been the head of a large organization for decades, he's a very competent and successful leader. Clinton is the one menacing Russia and repeatedly demonizing and slandering it's leader. Heck, they hate on Trump for being too friendly with Putin.

Clinton is known for fits of rage, Trump isn't.

"A former Secret Service officer has penned a scathing tell-all book about Hillary Clinton, describing her “erratic, uncontrollable and occasionally violent” disposition as unfit for the presidency." http://freebeacon.com/politics/...ning-behavior/

If you want to see something wild, watch Trump handle a guy caught cheating on his show:

@Maze What are you talking about? Trump has been the head of a large organization for decades, he's a very competent and...

Trump doesn't throw fits of rage? What about suing bill maher because in a parody he promised him a million dollars and he felt it the same as a legal contract? What about that shit with the baby? That was extremely unnerving it sounded like an asshole whining about nothing. What about him dealing with protesters by trying to incite violence against them? He's a manchild who wants his way or nothing.

@TomboyJanet Trump doesn't throw fits of rage? What about suing bill maher because in a parody he promised him a million dollars...

Hey, we both know crying babies are fucking annoying, I probably would have done the same thing. Bill Maher hasn't been allowed to tell the truth about anything since the let him back on the air, so I'm not surprised he lied about the million dollars. That money was supposed to go to charity, so who was Trump fighting for? As for the protesters, I saw lots of violence coming from the Dem side towards Trump's supporters, and lots of attempts to disrupt his events, but I don't recall hearing about Trump supporters going to interfere with Dem events.

@Maze Hey, we both know crying babies are fucking annoying, I probably would have done the same thing. Bill Maher hasn't...

comedian monologues are not binding contracts. If you think they are you are mentally ill. Do you know what a parody even is? It's protected by law.

I'm sure if I dig I can turn up something about Trump supporters attacking hillary supporters even one incident would prove that statement false.

Hey go vote for your corporate despot all you want don't blame me when we turn into America Inc.

A bankrupt organization, I might add. Now his own party is worried about him, thinking about having an intervention, that sure doesn't look good for someone who is running for the highest office in the land.

@StarzAbove A bankrupt organization, I might add. Now his own party is worried about him, thinking about having an...

An extremely wealthy and successful organization actually, one that made it's money through capitalism, unlike Clinton's organization that is wealthy and successful in it's on right, but made it's money through INFLUENCE PEDDLING. In other words by selling you out. Hillary Clinton is a liar and a cheat. If you support her, you're an idiot. But whatever, to each their own.

@Maze An extremely wealthy and successful organization actually, one that made it's money through capitalism, unlike...

And if you support Trump, you're an even bigger idiot....but whatever, to each their own.

Running a business is a dictatorship. It's what you say goes. Thats the complete opposite of how running a free country should be, where people are put ahead of you. We don't need any more "my way or the highway" assholes

@TomboyJanet Running a business is a dictatorship. It's what you say goes. Thats the complete opposite of how running a free...

There are striking similarities between the day to day operations of the executive branch and those of a business organization. The President has an appointed cabinet, handling various areas of responsibility. Trump is known to have a knack for appointing the right person for the job, and then getting the best out of them. That's one of the biggest things that a President controls, and he's known to be a master of it.

A Trump administration will bring an air of professionalism to the executive branch that hasn't been there in a long time. When he takes office, it will quickly become apparent that the adults are in charge.

@Maze There are striking similarities between the day to day operations of the executive branch and those of a business...

Yes speak loudly and carry a big stick very American. Right persons my ass! He hands off companies to people who divebomb them straight into the ground. All those jobs he just created? unemployment now! Down the toilet they go. What a guy!

Professionalism? like calling the world trade center a "Piece of crap" that was very adult of him. That certainly wasn't something a 14 year old would say on a youtube video that made them mad. Cursing, personal attacks, saying I was right nah nah nah boo boo instead of caring about the victims of Orlando's shooting. That's childish. VERY VERY childish. The man's a lunatic. A raving mad lunatic. If you lived in NY you'd see that. He's everywhere getting in EVERYONE's business EVERYTHING that isn't his business he tries to involve himself in just so his name can be in the news. So lets add egotistical to that. You can NOT deny his egotism, and don't try to bullshit your way out of that. The guy LOVES when people say his name. He plasters it all over cities and buildings like Lex Luthor. Except when Luthor spoke in comics and cartoons he actually seemed intelligent calm and calculating. Trump makes me think of a drunk uncle on thanksgiving.

also reality tv is staged, and almost always edited to make things seem more intense then they actually were. Watch any reality garbage show out there (the junk of american tv if you ask me) they are all sequenced out of order and reactions are combined with other incidents.

Second of all That's exactly what we don't want. An authoritarian.

@TomboyJanet also reality tv is staged, and almost always edited to make things seem more intense then they actually were. Watch...

Trump is a much better person than you're giving him credit for. But I know, it's easy for someone like you to form a negative opinion of him, what with the media hating on him 24/7.

The reason I don't have a negative opinion of him is I know the media are a bunch of lying cocksuckers who'll say anything they're told to. That has been proven to me in spades, and it's apparent to anyone who cares to seek the truth.

The entire corrupt apparatus that's keeping the public in bondage is attacking the candidate they see as a threat to their dominance.

Lot's of people with lots of experience on both sides of the aisle have made a real mess of things. Professional politicians seem to have too much on their plates to bother doing what's good for the country.

@2357494

I don't think she's worse. Donald trump knows how to be a dictator very well (thats what a business owner really is after all) watch for if he gets elected, to constantly pitch fits about checks and balances, saying buzzwords like "red tape" and "washington insiders". I fully expect him to try and run the nation like a business (with an iron fist) and throw tantrums when he can not.

Out of the choices, I guess I don't know. Personally I just want anyone who wont bow down to the needs of big business and give free reign to corporate asswipes to discriminate, lower pay, and basically fuck their employees in the ass whenever they choose. You could say "oh you can always work somewhere else" Have you tried to find a job? also if they all have this freedom and they all act like asswipes we're all fucked over.

YouTube video thumbnail certainly not this evil woman she is far worse then trump. I woudl vote Rand paul, or Ron paul

@2357611

Trump is a nutcase, even the Republicans are worried about his mental health. He's crazy and yet people like you, who have their heads stuck in the past, keep trying to convince themselves that the man is sane, are willing to go down with the ship. Hope you all can swim.

Trump is always saying the economy is bad, so just where are all those jobs that he has created. He's full of BS and so are you.

@2358635

You're the only fool on this site, for even bringing your daughter in to it. What's wrong with you, you're despised on this site, no one will even listen to you anymore because all you do is spew your hate and venom to anyone who is decent enough to not block you. Sour grapes????? You show your ignorance every time you make the same old tired comments....and you prove to all of us how really hateful you are. You can't ever debate with anyone without going on the attack....that's what I call ignorant. You're rude, snotty and try to make yourself seem superior to all of us. Well sister, I have more intelligence in my little finger than you do in your entire self centered butt. That's exactly why you like Trump, birds of a feather flock together. Go ahead and vote for the loser, I really don't care what you do.....

Now move your hateful self along.....I'm tired of seeing your name appear in my notifications.

@2357611

I've never done drugs in my life, smoked or drank, but evidently you have, you seem to know a lot about drugs....lol What a rude, arrogant bully you are, just like Trump. lol

Actually, I wouldn't even call him a TV star. And what he says on TV is all rehearsed, so he does nothing but read some lines....the man is insane, any hobo on the street would be a better president than Trump.

@2358140

I really don't care what you think, so you might as well stay away from me. You keep babbling the same crap, that just proves to all of us that you have no knowledge of which you speak, that's why you're just a frustrated Republican who refuses to face the fact that your candidate is losing his mind and is losing the election.

Now I've heard enough of your crap, go spew your nonsense to someone else....and that's exactly what it is.....NONSENSE.

Try to enjoy yourself, I know that would be very hard for a person like you who has no friends....but try anyway. I feel very sorry for people like you....

@2358140

TRUMP: SHOW US YOUR TAX RETURNS.....in bed with Putin, and you still support him....wow, you are unbelievable. lol lol

This comment was deleted.
@2359845

I reply to you in the fashion I do because you are a joke. You have no respect for anyone or any opinion that doesn't agree with you. You can't give a reply to anyone unless you call them nasty names or go on the attack. Just like Trump does, and he's a joke too.

You are a rude angry bully who tries to push your opinions down everyone's throat on this site, pats yourself on the back, when you know nothing, that's why you keep repeating your crap on this site to everyone that doesn't have you blocked.

If you don't like what I have to say, then stay away from me, but you are out of control...that's why we are all laughing at you.

Clinton will be an extension of the current WH inhabitant and this country will not be able to withstand another onslaught on the American people. She wants more refugees in this country and we simply can't keep giving away our country. Who do you think pays for all of this? You will complain about your property taxes going up, do you ever ask yourself why? Who's paying the bill for the free healthcare, schooling, cash, food, heat for the thousands being
imported or allowed to cross the border? People, you need to wake up, your country is being given away and you are footing the bill. No more clintons! I'll take a chance on the businessman.

@2358123

He'll never show his tax returns.... he has too much to hide.

@2358161

You're right, he really blew up this week. And now he's trying to back track all of what he has said and done, and again he's being caught in more lies. The three that he trashed in his own party don't need his endorsement, but he's so self centered, he thinks they do. Instead he's dragging them down with him.

Anonymous